Imagine if we replaced tribalism with tawheed, would somalia finally unite?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
do the people in Somalia not have tawheed? are they mushrikeen? are they worshipping graves?

whenever I hear these super mega pro Saudi people who seem as though they sleep on Saudi-themed bedsheets in Saudi themed pajamas with a Saudi flag on their wall..... whenever I hear them talk about tawheed

tawheed seems to consist of not worshipping graves and not using amulets.

that's it. and then the solution to everything is to return to tawheed meaning not worship graves and not hang up amulets. and so if you're already not worshipping graves, you must.... even more not worship graves apparently.

I am genuinely wondering if these people are part of a conspiracy to prevent ppl from learning about Islam by trying to reduce Islam to endlessly talking about the prohibition of worshipping graves and preventing discussion of basically any topic besides graves and amulets. no talking about Palestine, no being aware of anything going on in the world, etc., no even learning about Quran and Sunnah, just endlessly talking about graves and amulets and shaming you if you want to discuss something else and redirecting the discussion to graves and amulets.

you want to help Palestine? good, let me lecture you on graves and amulets.

I already know these people. you are a Somali patriot. you identify the three top issues affecting Somalia. let's say one is AS. and let's say you want amisom out the country.

"ya Sheikh...." you bring your questions to this guy. he has said two words about Palestine because "that's politics" but he's sure to update you any time Saudi gives a dollar to a hungry person.

you ask the questions. you want AS defeated, you want amisom out the country and there's whatever other issues you are concerned with as a Somali patriot.

you want AS to lose? return to tawheed! return to tawheed meaning.... no graves or amulets... including if you've never had anything to do with graves or amulets in the first place. you want amisom out the country? let's talk about graves and amulets. you're concerned about whatever other issue? GRAVES AND AMULETS. and even just the fact that you have the nerve to care about your country and people... "akhi this is politics". and you shouldn't care about your country, your people or Palestine. you should only care about yourself and until you die you must only ever discuss graves and amulets.

I'm not saying all Salafis (or people who say they are Salafis) are like this but this is a real element that exists out there and this ideology is a cancer.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

this guy is the poster child of what I am talking about.

pretty much certainly.... this guy will never help any Muslim country that isn't named Saudi Arabia. pretty much certainly.... this guy is never going to deal with the issues impacting any country other than Saudi Arabia.

it's all just going to be.... amulets... graves.... rulers. that's basically it.

Trending

Latest posts