Imagine all of 2020 being on lockdown? Can you survive?

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I think we need to develop routines and habits that factor in the new situation.

I'm open to advice cuz truly i might lose my marbles soon.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That may be a possibility. In the case it was I think we'd survive, just stay indoors and leave only when you need to. Not that difficult

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
One year is too long, good government won't be able to afford to pay our bills. Either u go back to work and die.

I barely left my house for 5 months after I graduated from university, I was jobless and on JSA. I still managed to cope through it, people who are losing their minds through this need to develop a hobby. Learn how to play the piano, guitar, learn how to write a book, get into poetry. There are so many things you can with your time, you just have to be creative about it.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
One year is too long, good government won't be able to afford to pay our bills. Either u go back to work and die.

What about the psychological impact of being locked up like this? My desire to go on a long vacations has tripled in the last 2 weeks.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I barely left my house for 5 months after I graduated from university, I was jobless and on JSA. I still managed to cope through it, people who are losing their minds through this need to develop a hobby. Learn how to play the piano, guitar, learn how to write a book, get into poetry. There are so many things you can with your time, you just have to be creative about it.

True but all work and no play makes everyone dull. And there is no play, like playing outside with other people.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Impossible. The disbelievers are working 24/7 around the clock to produce a vaccine, once the vaccine is out, everything will get back to normalcy.

I think i'm gonna pick up painting.
There's this one Somali painter based in Minnesota who has gorgeous paintings! Forgot his name, but anyway, I tried buying some of his art, but the ones I wanted were no longer available.

I don't see Somali paintings often, only in some restaurants here and there, but I think that's something we as a nation should get into. Art is a great tool for cultural preservation.

I'm going to die of boredem if this continues any longer.To think I thought this was going to be my year ...

There's this one Somali painter based in Minnesota who has gorgeous paintings! Forgot his name, but anyway, I tried buying some of his art, but the ones I wanted were no longer available.

I don't see Somali paintings often, only in some restaurants here and there, but I think that's something we as a nation should get into. Art is a great tool for cultural preservation.

Does you by any chance remember if he had an ig or a website? I'd be interested in checking them out, thanks for sharing though. I definitely agree with the last bit too.

Trending