I'm watching the 100 and can't get enough of her

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nadia Hilker the woman of my dreams
the-100-season-3-nadia-hilker-900x601.jpg
nadia-hilker-077.jpg
Nadia-Hilker.jpg

I like her bushy brown hair , bushy brows , slim body. My type of woman walle bille

She is sweeter than honey don't you guys agree?

lexa or even octavia are miles better looking than her, magna(* edit *Luna - mistakened her for her role in Walking dead shes in too) looks manly af, but if thats what youre into cant knock it can i

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lexa or even octavia are miles better looking than her, magna(* edit *Luna - mistakened her for her role in Walking dead shes in too) looks manly af, but if thats what youre into cant knock it can i
No I find Octavia average she's typical Greek qumayo. Lexa is nice she's also brunette. Luna takes the cake she's special. She does not look manly at all. Quit playa hating

Iactually think raven is one of the best looking women on tv period. She is stunning and miles ahead of these white chicks

No I find Octavia average she's typical Greek qumayo. Lexa is nice she's also brunette. Luna takes the cake she's special. She does not look many at all. Quit playa hating

greeks are good looking, so if shes a typical greek as you say, youre admitting shes good looking

Trending

Latest posts