IM VIP NOWWW

Good luck from now on once you get out of line youll be called ethiopian πŸ˜‚

I am already a self declared ethiopian, Somali, oromo, elf, Arab, and Nigerian. It's hard to damage my non-existant rep

I corrected the Eritrean guy I don't rep that Somali flag
Screenshot_20240323_160930_Chrome.jpg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am already a self declared ethiopian, Somali, oromo, elf, Arab, and Nigerian. It's hard to damage my non-existant rep
Nah this nigga being put on the red level threat categorisation. πŸ’€, pray you are not caught lacking during my fascist regime in somalia πŸ˜­πŸ™

Ever since you resigned I have become head honcho I am not the lackey no more who used to wash the shoes of you higher ups. :ufdup:

200.gif
You used to wash my shoes? Had no idea there were like 9000 of you lackeys anyway whoever you was you seem to think you're something now but abti you're still a sprout and I'm a world tree farming weyn baa into dhaxeeya.

But I don't want the other big sspoters to crush you so I'll protect you yariisow you're my apprentice from now on

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You used to wash my shoes? Had no idea there were like 9000 of you lackeys anyway whoever you was you seem to think you're something now but abti you're still a sprout and I'm a world tree farming weyn baa into dhaxeeya.

But I don't want the other big sspoters to crush you so I'll protect you yariisow you're my apprentice from now on
You were only here for a year bro, calm down.