I'm tired of these ayrabs 😭😭😭

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Believe it or not, most of them really show us love and consider us arab. They were the first to help when famine hit somalia in 2010 by raising over 70mill plus clothes and pharmaceuticals. These J word will never

I grew up in the Gulf (UAE) and still live there now so I know what I'm talking about regarding Arabs. When we were little kids they were actually often quite racist, particularly the Mashriqi lot and I even got called the n-word sometimes but was luckily never really bullied as MENAs are midgets and I was usually within the top 1-3 in terms of height and rather boisterous. But when we hit our mid teens or so the racism pretty completely ceased and most Arabs were quite nice and by my college years what you say became apparent. Many would consider me a fellow Arab and be very welcoming and I have had many good Arab friends from all over the Arab world in my life.

I grew up in the Gulf (UAE) and still live there now so I know what I'm talking about regarding Arabs. When we were little kids they were actually often quite racist, particularly the Mashriqi lot and I even got called the n-word sometimes but was luckily never really bullied as MENAs are midgets and I was usually within the top 1-3 in terms of height and rather boisterous. But when we hit our mid teens or so the racism pretty completely ceased and most Arabs were quite nice and by my college years what you say became apparent. Many would consider me a fellow Arab and be very welcoming and I have had many good Arab friends from all over

Thats unfortunate to hear bro,kids sometimes say words that they dont know true meaning of out of ignorance. I was born in AbuDhabi and honestly cant remmember a time where a racist word where thrown at me but experiences can vary. Race isnt a big deal here as the west and people here like you said get along well for the most parts

I grew up in the Gulf (UAE) and still live there now so I know what I'm talking about regarding Arabs. When we were little kids they were actually often quite racist, particularly the Mashriqi lot and I even got called the n-word sometimes but was luckily never really bullied as MENAs are midgets and I was usually within the top 1-3 in terms of height and rather boisterous. But when we hit our mid teens or so the racism pretty completely ceased and most Arabs were quite nice and by my college years what you say became apparent. Many would consider me a fellow Arab and be very welcoming and I have had many good Arab friends from all over the Arab world in my life.
Doesnt UAE have alot of black arabs though??
when I went there saw so may black arabs and mulattoes living good and peacefully

Trending