As i live and breathe
But if you all start hitting the gym,
You will start acting like your too
Hot for Somali woman.

We prefer you guys skinny or fat.

Just work on the arms.

:damedamn:

You prefer it kulaha, ya'll make jokes about it all the time :icon lol:

Don't listen to this woman my Somali brethren, go forth and hit the gym :fittytousand:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You prefer it kulaha, ya'll make jokes about it all the time :icon lol:

Don't listen to this woman my Somali brethren, go forth and hit the gym :fittytousand:

Don't listen to the mad man. If you guys get jacked, you'll look black. Albeit with delicate features and finer hair.:susp: The Alt-Cush will revoke your citizenship if you cease to be skinny.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I use to bully niggas like you shut up:drakelaugh:

I would toss you around like a ragdoll you skinny hoe :russ:
Who fucking qouted you sxb? i aint skinny but with such arrogant bully attitude, i wont even try to fight u, i would casually rip your pants to sodomize you brutally. no questions asked. :ufdup:

It seems like Halimos can't handle a confident muscular Faarax eh ?

Well I don't blame you guys ,Halimos have been too used to skinny Faaraxs and when Faaraxs finally get jacked you guys don't know how to behave around us. :win:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Who fucking qouted you sxb? i aint skinny but with such arrogant bully attitude, i wont even try to fight u, i would casually rip your pants to sodomize you brutally. no questions asked. :ufdup:
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It seems like Halimos can't handle a confident muscular Faarax eh ?

Well I don't blame you guys ,Halimos have been too used to skinny Faaraxs and when Faaraxs finally get jacked you guys don't know how to behave around us. :win:

Its nothing special. I've spoken to gym going Faraxs . :trumpsmirk:I humble them. Don't you know the gays are gym rats. :mjlol:I can never be intimidated by nimaan.

Its nothing special. I've spoken to gym going Faraxs . :trumpsmirk:I humble them. Don't you know the gays are gym rats. :mjlol:I can never be intimidated by nimaan.

There is a reason why you only go for the socially awkward skinny Faaraxs, you are intimidated by the confident jacked ones because an Ajnabi women can come and steal them from you anytime right ? :damedamn:

Nothing wrong with admitting the truth :mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is a reason why you only go for the socially awkward skinny Faaraxs, you are intimidated by the confident jacked ones because an Ajnabi women can come and steal them from you anytime right ? :damedamn:

Nothing wrong with admitting the truth :mybusiness:

I prefer the skinny since I don't want the clap. I've had my pick of Faraxs. And ajnabis are an easy mark (never bothered with foreigners). I'm just a misandist. I could never be content with (used goods) saturated with STDs. :nahgirl:

Last edited:
I prefer the skinny since I don't want the clap. I've had my pick of Faraxs and ajnabis but they are a low mark (wouldn't bother with foreigners). I'm just a misandist. I could never be content with (used goods) saturated with STDs. :nahgirl:

You've been with an Ajnabi before? :ooh:

Damn who would have thought that the queen of Sspot who only goes for skinny faaraxs has experimented with an Ajnabi :lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You've been with an Ajnabi before? :ooh:

Damn who would have thought that the queen of Sspot who only goes for skinny faaraxs has experimented with an Ajnabi :lolbron:

I said ajnabis are an easy mark.

I don't date outside my gobol much less ethnicity. :ulyin: Nice try. I don't know if that makes me a regionalist. I just like what's familiar to me. Creature of habit. Plus, who else will tolerate my mild aspergers but the tol? :wow:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
People usually get good results in their first year of training but after that, you'll hit plateau. We Farah have inherited bad muscle-bluilding genetics from our geel jirre ancestors. I told my doctor to check my hormone levels after I couldn't gain any muscles despite working out religiously and eating high protein diet. It turned out my testosterone and IGF-1 level were on the bottom end of the normal range. So I started self medicating with testosterone injection and I recently started taking HGH. I was a fat skinny farah to begin with...I couldn't even do a single push up before I started working out lol and I'm pretty sure many farah are as weak as I was.
Currently, I'm 6ft 185lb and cut my body fat down to 20%. I'm aiming to be 220lb with 8% body fat. We'll see.

People usually get good results in their first year of training but after that, you'll hit plateau. We Farah have inherited bad muscle-bluilding genetics from our geel jirre ancestors. I told my doctor to check my hormone levels after I couldn't gain any muscles despite working out religiously and eating high protein diet. It turned out my testosterone and IGF-1 level were on the bottom end of the normal range. So I started self medicating with testosterone injection and I recently started taking HGH. I was a fat skinny farah to begin with...I couldn't even do a single push up before I started working out lol and I'm pretty sure many farah are as weak as I was.
Currently, I'm 6ft 185lb and cut my body fat down to 20%. I'm aiming to be 220lb with 8% body fat. We'll see.
Perhaps you didn't do compound exercises - Deadlift, overhead press, T-row bar, benchpress etc is what makes you wedge. Add isolation exercises and you should make good gains if you eat enough.
:mjlol:I can never be intimidated by nimaan.
Come to my luuq and we'll see about that :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts