Fatty arms. I need to feel like I'm
With a niin not a naag.

The time has come for Somali men
To start looking after themselves.

Actually on second thought no,
Than they will attract non Somali
Woman. And I don't want that.

:trumpsmirk:
I don't understand why people think slim faaraxs can't attract women of other races ...........it is far from the reality ...... most females will tolerate caatoness so long as a fellow has a handsome face .....continental European females in particular, I have observed , are fans of the slender Cushitic nacial features and exotic beard /hair .

Sxb I was lazy like the guys I mentioned. Once you reach 2-3 months of serious gym routine and start seeing little results you get addicted. Now I'm disgusted whenever I see a twig looking abdi and pretty sure I could knock out 90% of Somali men.
Wa iska Hadal. If seize mattered the elephant would be the king of the jungle. Wallah faraaxs like u are the funniest. They underestimated me, i
proved them wrong so many times. What does physical strength mean if u are a dhan dhan. :gucciwhat::mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Am I the only one that wants Faraxs to stay skinny. No Ensure/Whey protein for them. As long as he is unappetizing to foreigners I'm good. The moment he gets a double take is when the pistol whipping will begin. :4uzpnkt:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
So true. I always dreamt of being carried to the bedroom on my wedding night in my aroos clothes.

On my aroos night I will have one white wedding dress and one traditional blinged out dirac with gold jewelery all over my body.
Damn we are in the opposite, I always dreamed dragging my naag by the legs our aroos night and beating her softly. then cuffing her with gold cuffs, and suspending her from the celing upside down then flogging and whipping her till dawn. then giving her after care, comforting her and putting her to sleep on my hairy chest :banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Wa iska Hadal. If seize mattered the elephant would be the king of the jungle. Wallah faraaxs like u are the funniest. They underestimated me, i
proved them wrong so many times. What does physical strength mean if u are a dhan dhan. :gucciwhat::mybusiness:
Kkkkkkkkkkk you skinny little twig I would rip you in half like a piece of paper. Who can you hurt with those tiny small arms? :mjlaugh:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkk you skinny little twig I would rip you in half like a piece of paper. Who can you hurt with those tiny small arms? :mjlaugh:
Strength don't mean winning a fight saxiib. If you know karate or if you box or do MMA you can easily knock out a bigger dude (pause)

Hey want to throw hands with him in a ring for charity and streets gotta eat philanthropy purposes? let me know .....I know someone that can arrange this .

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Ffs stop being arrogant. you were skinny fucker 8 months ago. its obv you never fought a skinny. ever heard bruce lee? :mjlol:
those skinnies might break your neck sxb

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
uwoo0qe-png.19809

This is me rite now

any tips to get swole?
:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I don't understand why people think slim faaraxs can't attract women of other races ...........it is far from the reality ...... most females will tolerate caatoness so long as a fellow has a handsome face .....continental European females in particular, I have observed , are fans of the slender Cushitic nacial features and exotic beard /hair .

But if you all start hitting the gym,
You will start acting like your too
Hot for Somali woman.

We prefer you guys skinny or fat.

Just work on the arms.

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.