I'm tired of spagheti gacmo Somali faraxs digraces

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 27576
Somalis are cursed with Chicken legs nacalaa

Bro there is nothing worse than seeing chicken legs walaahi, whenever I see a faarax with skeletal looking legs I wanna grab a baseball bat and break his twig looking legs in half :kodaksmiley:

I have been playing soccer but my legs never got big. wasup with that?
but i am amazed at how strong the are.
i injured niggas with my shots, i kid u not.

Sxb you are 6"5, way too lanky to build strong legs just off of soccer/sports. You actually need to use weights for your legs continuously to change its appearance significantly.

Bro there is nothing worse than seeing chicken legs walaahi, whenever I see a faarax with skeletal looking legs I wanna grab a baseball bat and break his twig looking legs in half :kodaksmiley:

Sxb you are 6"5, way too lanky to build strong legs just off of soccer/sports. You actually need to use weights for your legs continuously to change its appearance significantly.
Yeah I tried . War waa lafta niyow u can't grow a fukin bone lol

How can you be a grown man and walk around the street with spaghetti bastoo looking arms :williamswtf:
Barely make 10 push ups and most likely won't be able to lift your wife on the wedding night :mjlol:
I used to be one of your typical skeleton gacmo farax until I seriously hit the gym 8 months ago. Fast forward to today I feel like a beast, shield of Somalia.
I have become a tank! Skinny farax are wasting their potential by being lazy. We have been blessed with height, timo fiican iyo nice facial features but you'd rather walk around looking like
scrawny-arms-rob-lowe-hed-2014.png

"I'm over 6ft2 I don't need to hit the weigths i'll just wear something baggy" :westbrookwtf:
Warya you're a disgrace to your nation. Sign up to the gym with a wedge regiment and you could look like a madow african but with less dagaax face features :mjlaugh:
Shit man whenever I leave the house xalimos be eyeing me out on some :gaasdrink:, seeing a wedge mali guy is a rare occasion for them.
Meanwhile i walk past gacmo dumar bajac malis thinking I could split this caato dude in half if I was a xaasid guy :russ:

Guys who obsess about how other guys look though :ulyin:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How can you be a grown man and walk around the street with spaghetti bastoo looking arms :williamswtf:
Barely make 10 push ups and most likely won't be able to lift your wife on the wedding night :mjlol:
I used to be one of your typical skeleton gacmo farax until I seriously hit the gym 8 months ago. Fast forward to today I feel like a beast, shield of Somalia.
I have become a tank! Skinny farax are wasting their potential by being lazy. We have been blessed with height, timo fiican iyo nice facial features but you'd rather walk around looking like

"I'm over 6ft2 I don't need to hit the weigths i'll just wear something baggy" :westbrookwtf:
Warya you're a disgrace to your nation. Sign up to the gym with a wedge regiment and you could look like a madow african but with less dagaax face features :mjlaugh:
Shit man whenever I leave the house xalimos be eyeing me out on some :gaasdrink:, seeing a wedge mali guy is a rare occasion for them.
Meanwhile i walk past gacmo dumar bajac malis thinking I could split this caato dude in half if I was a xaasid guy :russ:
So true. I always dreamt of being carried to the bedroom on my wedding night in my aroos clothes.

On my aroos night I will have one white wedding dress and one traditional blinged out dirac with gold jewelery all over my body.

I couldn't date a guy with twig soft
Fatty arms. I need to feel like I'm
With a niin not a naag.

The time has come for Somali men
To start looking after themselves.

Actually on second thought no,
Than they will attract non Somali
Woman. And I don't want that.

:trumpsmirk:

World

VIP
I couldn't date a guy with twig soft
Fatty arms. I need to feel like I'm
With a niin not a naag.

The time has come for Somali men
To start looking after themselves.

Actually on second thought no,
Than they will attract non Somali
Woman. And I don't want that.

:trumpsmirk:
Muslims can have 4.

2 Somali, 2 ajnaabi wives.

:banderas:

If y'all honestly want to change, going to the gym isn't going to fix this. It's just going to give you a more defined bicep/triceps. Actually start gaining weight. And don't do exercises with low-weights/high reps, fucking hate that shit.Do some weights that you can only do 2 or 3 reps of before you fail. And just keep working on getting to 10 reps, then 3 sets, and find a more heavier weight and do the same thing over again.

Just do push ups and sit ups when you have free time like I always do. Haven't been to a Gym in 18 months but I still haven't lost that much muscle.
pushups almost exclusively work on the chest/shoulders. It doesn't target the bicep at all, but it kind of helps out the triceps.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol the confidence that comes with lifting with weights is real. But don't pick fights thinking being strong means you are tough.

Fighting takes skill not just weight lifting

There is nothing i hate more than skinny guys
You could be the most handsome guy but ir you are skinny its over :mjlol:

And i cant get why they all want a curvy woman when she is probably bigger than themself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts