Im Thinking Of Getting This One Day...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If a nuke were to drop on you, I'm guessing you'd vaporize instantly depending on your distance from the blast site.

The people that survive that catastrophe will be living in a literal "Hell on Earth"
*shivers*

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
Aren’t you going to run out of air? Food?

You can be safe in other countries, where you dont need to go underground. In the earlier wars some countries just did their business, find that country and isolate for a while.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Aren’t you going to run out of air? Food?

You can be safe in other countries, where you dont need to go underground. In the earlier wars some countries just did their business, find that country and isolate for a while.
It has air filtration for the radioactive air and a water purifier and desalinater

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
If a nuke were to drop on you, I'm guessing you'd vaporize instantly depending on your distance from the blast site.

The people that survive that catastrophe will be living in a literal "Hell on Earth"
*shivers*
I did the research and it has to be near a mills down for the nuke not to reach and anyway this place will be kept secret only me and the builders will know (I will ......sort them out after they finish the job)

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
:liberaltears:

Try 2025. We'll be lucky to reach that
Man I'm to young for that I still never got my drivers license , never started my company , never got married and have a suburban home (I thought it wasn't close but I guess I will have to fast toward my plans

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I did the research and it has to be near a mills down for the nuke not to reach and anyway this place will be kept secret only me and the builders will know (I will ......sort them out after they finish the job)

you can't kill the builders after they construct your bunker just to hide your location. that's just not classy.
:mugshotman:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
you can't kill the builders after they construct your bunker just to hide your location. that's just not classy.
:mugshotman:
I'm gonna build it somalia or another country that's close to the rest of the world and not many people live their

I'm gonna call my friends in the intelligence services to ....... S...o...r...t.... t..h...e...m. ....o..u..t

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Why is everyone saying they would rather die?

Crazy mofos just the thought of me dying gets me sad and i even cry sometimes

There will be a day where people are carrying mR Kulta's dead body:kendrickcry:

I dont want to die:mjcry:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Why is everyone saying they would rather die?

Crazy mofos just the thought of me dying gets me sad and i even cry sometimes

There will be a day where people are carrying mR Kulta's dead body:kendrickcry:

I dont want to die:mjcry:
Will you venture with me into the unknown abyss to reclaim our motherland of somalia (plus the whole of Africa since we are the only living ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending