I'm thinking about investing in Cryptocurrencies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the ones I'm considering.
Lite Coin
Cause I'm too poor for anything else lol

I'm regretting not buying Dash or Ethereum so bad right now, if I invested in Dec "16 or Jan "17, I could have tripled my investments :(

Anyone else take part in cryptocurrency?

Am also wondering what to do with my money after cutting down on the prostitutes:damedamn:
I wanna be a suit and tie nigga put me on investing:diddyass:

So Ive thought about it and might just go for Ark since it seems like a smarter turn on my investment. However ETH, Monero and LiteCoin are safe bets, the price range is too high for me right now so I'm waiting till there is a big dip. I'm thinking about whether I should buy LiteCoin at it's current price since it's quite affordable or wait, I'll just wait.

I hear Ripple, Wavves, BAT are expected to do big things as well.

I'm a total noob, and might just chart all the talked about coins that are expected to do well based on bitcointalks and see their progression. Than invest instead of just going off of Reddit r/cryptocurrency

So I bought the lite coin, when it dipped really low and plan on investing into less expensive alt coins when I gain more knowledge.

I'm still learning atm :) I love Chris dunns videos, he's really informative

Ugh really? That blows! :/ Did you invest in them?

I thought this was the beginning?
I haven't invested much but I was planning to. Before I invest I ask around looking for both successs and failures.it quickly occurred to me that this is basically like a pyramid scheme and hence the probability of a striking gold right now is minimal. That said, if you stick with a crypto currency you may eventually make money off it even though that's unlikely.

My advice is not to get your hopes up to high walal
:icon e biggrin:

Apollo

VIP
Too late. This year was a hype year. You should invest in them when there's no hype, like in 2012, 2014, 2015.

When they get hyped, it's not a good time to get in.

Don't listen to them.

CryptoCurrencies are unknown to the majority of world's population so you are still early in this.

Less than 1% of the world knows or owns any crptos.

5-10 years from now you're going to be kicking yourself

for not getting in early. When it goes mainstream. I've been following crypto since early 2016 and knew

about etheruem when it was in the low double

digits before it mooned this past spring. I decided to finally invest this

summer because of FOMO but I've made the right decision because I already made some nice returns.

The only advice I'm going to give you is to invest only what you can afford

to lose especially in altcoins and do your own reaserch.

Lots of shills on forums like bitcointalk and reddit trying to get you to

hold their bags for them after a dump.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If you don't understand it then don't waste money speculating on it.

Most of these currencies don't have any strong fundamentals (in the crypto-currency world) like Bitcoin, Tezos or Etherium.

Once this latest ICO hype dies down; most of these unknown coins will end back to zero.

Also if there's an important fork discussion... most people wouldn't even be aware of it... by the time the vote happens your coins could end up being worth less without you knowing why.

Don't listen to them.

CryptoCurrencies are unknown to the majority of world's population so you are still early in this.

Less than 1% of the world knows or owns any crptos.

5-10 years from now you're going to be kicking yourself

for not getting in early. When it goes mainstream. I've been following crypto since early 2016 and knew

about etheruem when it was in the low double

digits before it mooned this past spring. I decided to finally invest this

summer because of FOMO but I've made the right decision because I already made some nice returns.

The only advice I'm going to give you is to invest only what you can afford

to lose especially in altcoins and do your own reaserch.

Lots of shills on forums like bitcointalk and reddit trying to get you to

hold their bags for them after a dump.

Thank you for all of this, I decided to go for investing in crypto after all. Bought a couple lite coins and eth, might throw more money in the coming weeks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.