I'm the birthday girl!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't want to be the party pooper but you shouldn't celebrate birthdays.:browtf:
But many more blissful, blessed and better years inshallah come your way sister.:friendhug: And if any hardships come your way in the following years inshallah you can overcome them to become better person:kendrickcry:

I don't want to be the party pooper but you shouldn't celebrate birthdays.:browtf:
But many more blissful, blessed and better years inshallah come your way sister.:friendhug: And if any hardships come your way in the following years inshallah you can overcome them to become better person:kendrickcry:
Thank u so much. Inshallah I overcome any hardships:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: and nah I don't plan to celebrate my birthday:ftw9nwa:

I don't think most of us celebrate birthdays anyway. It doesn't hurt to say happy birthday though.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Are you a Paganist?
Oh well, happy birthday i guess. For a girl with such grotesque views about a group of people you sure don't mind borrowing traditions from others that aren't yours.

Kkkk. I was gonna write smt similar. Us "salafis" are the biggest party poopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts