I'm sorry, but this must be said...

If both your parents are not Somalis then you should be publicly shamed for claiming to be one of us. We need a one drop rule.
When a white and a black couple or white and asian couple have a child they identify with the weaker/inferior culture. If they attempt to identify with the dominant culture they are shamed. We need to follow that rule.
Soon we will start to see 3/4 Nigerian, Indian or Jamaican and 1/4 Somali claiming to be one of us.

rasta zomeliana booquesus
genom zomelian
sub speice unkown
in conclusion more info is needed

what are you saying? I feel like I just read a Harry Potter spell

Attachments

• 1FD58805-CF92-4364-B2B0-77F3499C83E0.png
    1FD58805-CF92-4364-B2B0-77F3499C83E0.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 26
If both your parents are not Somalis then you should be publicly shamed for claiming to be one of us. We need a one drop rule.
When a white and a black couple or white and asian couple have a child they identify with the weaker/inferior culture. If they attempt to identify with the dominant culture they are shamed. We need to follow that rule.
Soon we will start to see 3/4 Nigerian, Indian or Jamaican and 1/4 Somali claiming to be one of us.

hes half Jamaicans though so at least one of his parents are Somali. I feel like Somali is going to become less of an ethnic group and more of a cultural group

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
More strict than that.
You aren’t somali if:
Both parents aren’t somali ethnics.
If you don’t speak somali (not fluent but can have a conversation )
If you are criminal, BLM support, lgbt or supporting lgbt, non muslim, too liberal.
Kpop xalimos

Last edited:
More strict than that.
You aren’t somali if:
Both parents aren’t somali ethnics.
If you don’t speak somali (not fluent but can have a discussion)
If you are criminal, BLM support, lgbt or supporting lgbt, non muslim, too liberal.

I don’t agree with that. It will only create different versions of Somali cultures, those who fit your description and the various groups who don’t which Somalis will eventually have to answer for ( BLM, lgbt, criminals, super liberals , etc )

Although I still kind of agree with you because it’s important to set metrics in our own terms, as opposed to letting others categorize us

I feel like it’s going to build up to some big push back, where we are all going to have a big conversation about who can be apart of what group. Where the liberal idea of openness and acceptance for all will drown out the voices of more traditional thinkers.

The kids would be accepted as Somali if the father is Somali.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I feel like it’s going to build up to some big push back, where we are all going to have a big conversation about who can be apart of what group. Where the liberal idea of openness and acceptance for all will drown out the voices of more traditional thinkers.
the traditional one must win weakness has no place in somalia especially in these trying times

Trending

Latest posts