Im slowly losing hope for Greater Somalia

I usually hear this from Somalis who contribute nothing to better Somalia or other Somalis. Much like Arabs saying where are the Arabs from what happening in Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc. Every Arab from these countries and other Arab countries say the exact same thing without realizing they are calling for themselves to do something
Somalia has no stable government and its been more than 30 years ...

This issue we have people the view Somalia with a straw view lense and not the whole map. I'm glad Puntland and said f*ck it because hs never gave Puntland any support with any issues. Matter of fact how can you be president of all Somalia if you can't solve a simple border issue. I view any Somali lead that not building school for children and hospitals and roads as money grabbers that will eat any region alive.

Even Somalia at its worst will continue to develop. Our Somali billionaires brought 5G which other African countries don’t have. We’ll soon have one of the strongest navies. Our oil will develop the nation.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its sad same Qabill still wants to bring kacaan rule again.

Puntland should cut this shit long time ago.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalia has no stable government and its been more than 30 years ...
Somalia is a incredibly young state. Nations like China have gone through 100 years of utter shame before they got their act together. My advice, focus on what you can control. Provide for the somali community in your area because the time will pass regardless. No use worry on matters that you can't control.

I have lost hope in Somalia now. The idea of mini-states like the Gulf states would be better, but the problem with that is that we have a threat from Ethiopia and hordes of Oromo. We need a personality like Abdul Aziz, this is the solution for Somalia.

I have lost hope in Somalia now. The idea of mini-states like the Gulf states would be better, but the problem with that is that we have a threat from Ethiopia and hordes of Oromo. We need a personality like Abdul Aziz, this is the solution for Somalia.
A Bismarck, Lee Kuan Yew, an Abdul Aziz, a Garibaldi anyone that can build Somalia.

Somalia right now is like pre unification Germany or Italy but we can't afford to be like that or we will continue to suffer in this world of consolidated regions and nation-states.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The issue is not qabiil or qabyaalad, it has never been post civil war, it's all smokescreen and used for jockey positioning.

If these people genuinely cared about qabiil you would have had Oasis in Djibouti, Somaliland and Puntland, lands that have avoided much of the war and destruction and blessed with a single tribe that's absolutely dominant.

So why is there not even 1/10 of Dubai? why are they all shitholes at the verry bottom in the world on every metric? despite a single Qabiil that is dominant? if the issue was really tribal?

If I was to drop someone randomly in either Baidoa, Gaalkacyo, Garowe, Hargaisa, Djibouti, they would not be able to spot the difference, all poor, destitute and debased people.

You can turn them all into the same Qabiil or cut them off into different qabiil enclaves and give them all the natural resources in the world, and they would still not get out of their debased state.

The issue is in the mentality and psyche of these people, we carry malignant psychological, physical and spiritual diseases which is our downfall, especially with the boomer generation, nothing to do with Qabiil whatsoever.

I read somewhere on a pan African article the worst political and spiritual colonialism is the one who still resides in your mind and thoughts and brain even after leaving your land. They can't do anything without approval, validation or pleasing their western colonial or spiritual(arab) overlords. It's a sad state of affairs when you need foreigners to approve everything for you, their nothing like the Chinese culture who only care for themselves.

Join me and other Africans who want to revive neo traditionalism which Mugabe declared and was killed for, no more seeking arab or european overlords. A state crafted using only local and traditional methods with a local character. Imagine all our building had to be done with input of a dedicated ministry enforcing local themes.

Imagine our army and police wore traditional Somali waranle attire fit for the environment. Imagine all public positions had to wear traditional clothes. Imagine our state structure reflected pre colonial structures not this republic shuuci fuedal mess we have now. We are not a fuedal culture so a fuedal govt whether Islamic or western won't work here. There is a reason why we were never apart of any Islamic entity other then security alliances, we simply are not a feudal society and why those state structures was never adopted locally.

Every man is a king Charles here and knows his lineage 35 to 40 generation, their houses or banis or reers. Imagine that type of society you simply can't apply the fuedal heirachy of fuedal societies. We have our aristocrats or waxgarads, waranle or security, our own religious class, merchant plus our commoners such as nomads, farmers, metals ppl, and coastal people.

The problem is even the lowest commoner knows his identity and family roots like a western royal family does. Their not like their western, eastern or even middle eastern common folks who doesn't know who he is after his grandfather or 3 generation. Infact all fuedal societies including middle eastern tie their ppl to an occupation, all their commoners abtirsi on a job and why they source their identity like a serf or peasant to a job. That sort of govt system will never work in Somalia as they will see it as slavery.

So please join us brother in neo traditionalism revival in Africa. Any society you go to U shall find the first question they ask you after your first name is what is your job, if you see those markers in any culture they are fuedal culture and don't bother studying their system.

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I dont want to hear anything about Somalis for like 10 rough years. I feel overstimulated. Also abayo its such a shame that one people who share everything dna, culture, language cant share a country but a country with multiple ethnicities even races can. You could put jannah in front of their eyes and they will still choose qabiil. You cant save them
It’s been proven time and time again that somalis worship clans, to them qabyaalad comes first while islam comes at a distant second

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I wasnt talking about myself I was talking about most somalis who engage in qabyaalad (Both diasporans and back home)
I’m sorry walalo I was talking about myself and other Somalis it’s sad to see some Somalis but their qabils over everything else truly primitive behaviour

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Yep I lost hope in it a while ago that is one of the many reasons why I only bang majeerteen/PL now n prolly will for the years to come

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It’s been proven time and time again that somalis worship clans, to them qabyaalad comes first while islam comes at a distant second

Islam is your Akhiro but in dunya your a man and each man must know his Adamic lineage or else they were lost cawaans(Neanderthals)

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalia is a incredibly young state. Nations like China have gone through 100 years of utter shame before they got their act together. My advice, focus on what you can control. Provide for the somali community in your area because the time will pass regardless. No use worry on matters that you can't control.
China went through its humilation during a time when the whole world was still shit and not advanced

there is zero reasons for being a failed state in 2024

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We were never a nation pre colonialism, just sets of tribes roaming the landscape and raiding other nomads. Nationhood was forced upon us by the Colonialists which held for less than half a century before we reverted to our natural habitat.

When will Somalis accept the fact that there was never a Utopian "Somaliweyn" in our history, even during the Ahmed Gurey days betrayal and tribal conflicts were rife.

We were never a nation pre colonialism, just sets of tribes roaming the landscape and raiding other nomads. Nationhood was forced upon us by the Colonialists which held for less than half a century before we reverted to our natural habitat.

When will Somalis accept the fact that there was never a Utopian "Somaliweyn" in our history, even during the Ahmed Gurey days betrayal and tribal conflicts were rife.
Whether it existed or not is irrelevant we can create whatever we need now.

Trending