I'm sick of somalis

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
IMG_20200617_121249.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There are at least 5 on this website that told me themselves.

Not shallow at all. I love guz and I am proud to shout it from the rooftops.

Plenty of people kill themselves. Depression doesn't discriminate.
plenty of people kulaha most of these people are from your own community

plenty of people kulaha most of these people are from your own community

Wrong. They are disproportionately affected, not the most.

Suicide is one of the most leading causes of death. I know a few people who committed suicide, all straight and Somalis included. One was the daughter of a late imam who threw herself off a balcony, another was a guy whose family rejected him after getting out of jail, another who lost his job after buying a house and started a family. Another in Somalia, I don't know why he did it though. Also a guy last year who hung himself in his closet. I forgot about him.

Have some shame and stop stigmatizing people who suffer from depression and feel like suicide is the only option. It can happen to anyone.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wrong. They are disproportionately affected, not the most.

Suicide is one of the most leading causes of death. I know a few people who committed suicide, all straight and all Somalis. One was the daughter of a late imam who threw herself off a balcony, another was a guy whose family rejected him after getting out of jail, another who lost his job after buying a house and started a family. Another in Somalia, I don't know why he did it though. Also a guy last year who hung himself in his closet. I forgot about him.

Have some shame and stop stigmatizing people who suffer from depression and feel like suicide is the only option. It can happen to anyone.
stigmatize kulaha u are truly full of shit as ive said before mot of u niggas end up killing your self its the truth

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
no wonder ur gay the pastor "touched" u as a child kkk

I became Catholic a few years ago, I wasn't born or raised Catholic.

I didn't dispute suicide rates in the gay community in proportion to their small size. I am questioning why you think it's a gay phenomenon when it's likely you only know of straight people who have done it.

As a black, straight, Muslim Somali, you are many times more likely to commit a crime then other groups. It doesn't mean others don't commit crimes at high levels too.

Anyways why don't you use your other nick?

:damedamn:

Homophobia is not cute sis. That shit dead. Stop policing what people do with their genitalia. Why it bother you so much? Out here fully stressed about where Ali is putting his banana, do better, seek employment or sum.
It's disgusting, destructive and unnatural.

Trending

Latest posts