I'm sick of somalis

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I became Catholic a few years ago, I wasn't born or raised Catholic.

I didn't dispute suicide rates in the gay community in proportion to their small size. I am questioning why you think it's a gay phenomenon when it's likely you only know of straight people who have done it.

As a black, straight, Muslim Somali, you are many times more likely to commit a crime then other groups. It doesn't mean others don't commit crimes at high levels too.

Anyways why don't you use your other nick?

:damedamn:
i never said that its an only gayy thing i only said that it happens quite allot in that community.
i don't have any other nickname and also good on u for finding a faith that suits you.

It's disgusting, destructive and unnatural.
Disgusting? That’s your opinion. Nobody cares if you find something disgusting, what two people do with their bodies is none of your considern. On what basis do you deem homosexuality distructive and unnatural? Y’all real ignorant up in here, stay wanting to police peoples gentalias, weirdos.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
F6B4D317-3FD9-4D90-AC25-74BA0CA2AC0B.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I used to hate gays but they aren't gonna go anywhere so might as well attempt to get along with them :kanyeshrug:

I met this one lesbian girl she was aight changed my perspective on them :obama:

Disgusting? That’s your opinion. Nobody cares if you find something disgusting, what two people do with their bodies is none of your considern. On what basis do you deem homosexuality distructive and unnatural? Y’all real ignorant up in here, stay wanting to police peoples gentalias, weirdos.
It's the opinion of most people and God :mjlol:

Homosexuality is disgusting considering dudes have to put their parts in a hole where feces literally comes out. It's destructive as LGBT have high rates of STDs, mental illness, pedophilia and are the most abusive relationships (lesbians in particular). It's unnatural as the whole purpose of our existence is to reproduce, homosexuals are defective. I don't want them to continue pushing their agenda to indoctrinate more innocent children (my future kids!) into their twisted lifestyle. Couldn't care less about them.

Trending

Latest posts