I'm sick of having frizzy hair

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Shave it bald!
tenor-1,215.gif

Frizzy hair is curly hair that is not managed well, why would you want cadaan hair when Somali hair is elite?

In general, frizzy hair is caused by a lack of moisture. To combat frizz, it's important to use styling and treatment methods that are friendly to curly hair. Read on to learn to decrease frizz while also accentuating your natural curls

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Frizzy hair is curly hair that is not managed well, why would you want cadaan hair when Somali hair is elite?
Are 3a to 3c is about the right amount of curly hair. If your willing to let your hair go at least put in the minimum effort to maintain. It's annoying at times how short curly hair has to become to be class as messy compare to straight hair

Are 3a to 3c is about the right amount of curly hair. If your willing to let your hair go at least put in the minimum effort to maintain. It's annoying at times how short curly hair has to become to be class as messy compare to straight hair

Cadaans walk around with hair purposefully messed up with gel, but curly hair needs to be tamed to be seen as presentable. The double-standards are very real

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How do I change her? I want to have white hair

I thought you meant you wanted white hair as in pigmentless timo that people get in old age.:lol:

Cadaan hair is usually nothing to write home about. It's straight but dry. The ones with decent timo are usually South Europeans or those with thick curly hair. Southeast Asians and South Asians tend to have more moisture in their hair than them along with South Americans/Meso-Americans.

I digress. Why don't you just use a satin or silk pillow case to reduce frizz. And stop using shampoos and conditioners with drying agents like alcohol. Something slightly more acidic or PH balanced would be preferable with fewer chemical ingredients. Use a boar bristle brush as well. And become more adept at finding what products and hair care routine works for you. It's not a one-size-fits-all.

Trending

Latest posts