I'm sick and tired of black women and their victimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So what he doesn't like black girls? I don't like Asian men, white men, African American men and hawiye men. The world is bigger than a black man not liking black women. Everyone has prefrences. Stop playing the victim all the time.

@Angela Davis do you agree with me sis.

Merca

Inactive.
Hawiye men :dead:

I can understand where she’s coming from. Black men always praise non-black women and put them on a pedestal, while referring to black females as “nappy-headed b’s”. I have never seen another race of males bashing their own females as much as I’ve seen black men doing it. They’re like the male equivalent to Asian females (no offence to them)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hawiye men :dead:

I can understand where she’s coming from. Black men always praise non-black women and put them on a pedestal, while referring to black females as “nappy-headed b’s”. I have never seen another race of males bashing their own females as much as I’ve seen black men doing it. They’re like the male equivalent to Asian females (no offence to them)
I've never seen black men bashing black women in real life. Is this a thing that actually occures in real life?

Merca

Inactive.
I've never seen black men bashing black women in real life. Is this a thing that actually occures in real life?
I’ve yet to see this in real life, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it occurred. Just look at their (African Americans) music videos, it’s just filled of either mixed girls or “spicy whites” (latinas). Damn, I feel sorry for their women

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’ve yet to see this in real life, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it occurred. Just look at their (African Americans) music videos, it’s just filled of either mixed girls or “spicy whites” (latinas). Damn, I feel sorry for their women
Some madow neefs prefer cadaan women over the blessed black sistah's.:francis: The rich ones, the SoundCloud rappers etc
If you check most NBA/NFL/soccer players date cadaans or light skin women.

That's why I have mad respect for the likes of Wade and Lebum for dating dark skinned sistah's.

My girl Serena Williams married a cadaan dude :francis: one fat badhi lost to the white devil.:mjcry:

Some madow neefs prefer cadaan women over the blessed black sistah's.:francis: The rich ones, the SoundCloud rappers etc
If you check most NBA/NFL/soccer players date cadaans or light skin women.

That's why I have mad respect for the likes of Wade and Lebum for dating dark skinned sistah's.

My girl Serena Williams married a cadaan dude :francis: one fat badhi lost to the white devil.:mjcry:
Serena Williams is a man tho

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we are all individuals who have our own preference based on our frame of references, those twitter messages seem like they're from underage girls who haven't really discovered their voice yet. Please let us avoid generalization. :)

Very easy to say when you haven't been the victim of 300 years of slavery, with sustained psychological, emotional, financial, social as well as physical castration to the point their entire family fabric was destroyed.

It has nothing to do victimisation at all, the conquerors define the beauty standards of that era, they happen to characterise them as the worst, their females received the brunt of it, so much so their own men lust after everyone else except them.

You should have some shame and Say Alhamdulilah your people didn't go through this trial, you clearly lack very basic human empathy, there is nothing more despicable then a woman that has no empathy.

It's interesting how on this forum no one attacks the conquerors, in fact the opposite is the case were people embrace everything about them even their religion etc, but everyday some spineless bakhti is ing about the most victimised group on this earth that have done absolutely nothing to them.

It goes to show the stranglehold the colonialists still hold over their peanut sized brains, at least they have an excuse, we have none, and hence we are therefore worse.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Black es are repugnant and masculine abrasive condescending arrogant loud narcissistic self centred waa qashin hair hatted hooligans

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Very easy to say when you haven't been the victim of 300 years of slavery, with sustained psychological, emotional, financial, social as well as physical castration to the point their entire family fabric was destroyed.

It has nothing to do victimisation at all, the conquerors define the beauty standards of that era, they happen to characterise them as the worst, their females received the brunt of it, so much so their own men lust after everyone else except them.

You should have some shame and Say Alhamdulilah your people didn't go through this trial, you clearly lack very basic human empathy, there is nothing more despicable then a woman that has no empathy.

It's interesting how on this forum no one attacks the conquerors, in fact the opposite is the case were people embrace everything about them even their religion etc, but everyday some spineless bakhti is ing about the most victimised group on this earth that have done absolutely nothing to them.

It goes to show the stranglehold the colonialists still hold over their peanut sized brains, at least they have an excuse, we have none, and hence we are therefore worse.
Look at this black hawiye sticking up for his people kkk

some places like U.S its more out there, but for example here in sweden its subtle. the west african boys don't want their own. they want anything but their own. wallahi i feel for my madow friends :bell:
my carab or cadaan friends have no problem with the madow niiman

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

I gave you a heart my nigga. I loved what you said. NO HOMO.
:browtf:

Anyways I see you don’t get the credit you deserve on this forum but I really like what you write. You have that geeljire strain.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I personally am weirded out by the thought of marrying an ajnabi. I’ve lived around geeljires for a decade and marrying any girl that isn’t a Somali girl is a NO. It’s just that I dislike talking in English 24/7 I wanna speak Somali.

I personally am weirded out by the thought of marrying an ajnabi. I’ve lived around geeljires for a decade and marrying any girl that isn’t a Somali girl is a NO. It’s just that I dislike talking in English 24/7 I wanna speak Somali.

Imagine being a 50 year old faraax with calool weyn iyo bidaar and instead of having a shuluq xalimo by your side you got some Margaret with alzheimers and arthritis :susp:

So what he doesn't like black girls? I don't like Asian men, white men, African American men and hawiye men. The world is bigger than a black man not liking black women. Everyone has prefrences. Stop playing the victim all the time.

I agree with you reiko they're pathetic
And the tweet doesn't say new black guy
IT says new guy in general
First of non black men don't have to like you
I don't know why some black women get hurt about that.... people have preferences

But it's true black men are
rude to black women
I've seen with my own eyes
Them talking about light skin girls
And mixed kids
But black women do the same thing
Let's not act like they don't fawn over light skin guys
Trust me
It all goes black to slavery
What a messy situation

we are all individuals who have our own preference based on our frame of references, those twitter messages seem like they're from underage girls who haven't really discovered their voice yet. Please let us avoid generalization. :)
racial preference is bullshit sxb. just a way of excusing your discrimination lol

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

You sound so ignorant no wonder why you’re account says 70 it’s because you think like one too! What’s next ? White women arent the beauty standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts