Im short as hell and I blame my yemeni ancestors

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis at best can have a body like this one:
America vs Somali bodybuilders back challenging - YouTube

Which one are you talking about? One of those saxiibs looks like he's saucing (black t-shirt), one looks quite decent (yellow) and tank top one looks like he casually lifts. I looked better than that last guy at 23 without even trying for hypertrophy (wasn't looking to get big and as strong as I could):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Mat Fraser's look isn't what I'd call unreasonably lean and bulky at all. He's very fluffy and barely even vascular:

wDQJLJr.jpg

uaeLQjx.jpg

Plenty of guys of any ethnicity, especially at a "manlet" height, can look similar without PEDs. You have pretty low expectations if this is a 'roids look to you, walaal.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Which one are you talking about? One of those saxiibs looks like he's saucing (black t-shirt), one looks quite decent (yellow) and tank top one looks like he casually lifts. I looked better than that last guy at 23 without even trying for hypertrophy (wasn't looking to get big and as strong as I could):

And Mat Fraser's look isn't what I'd call unreasonably lean and bulky at all. He's very fluffy and barely even vascular:

wDQJLJr.jpg

uaeLQjx.jpg

Plenty of guys of any ethnicity, especially at a "manlet" height, can look similar without PEDs. You have pretty low expectations if this is a 'roids look to you, walaal.

You have to understand that some of us, even on Roids, can look "natty",
like this french fitness coach:

In my criteria,
if you've made it to international competitions,
if you maintain a 10% BF all year around,
if you still progress, despite previous years of bodybuilding (some of them claim that they can put up 5-10kg of muscles a year, after a decade of training!!),

I'm just speculating but this hairy dude has a good physique, looks natty but I hardly believe bodybuilders or heavy crossfitters!

Btw,

nice physique!

:denzelnigga:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You have to understand that some of us, even on Roids, can look "natty",

Absolutely. Don't get me wrong. I was implying and don't doubt that Fraser was on the sauce throughout his career. People can look natural and be on gear. It all depends on what they want to achieve too. A lot of these crossfit competitors are more interested in recovery and performance rather than looking aesthetic or beefy so they'll not be interested in compounds and dosages that make you balloon up like a lunatic.

In my criteria,
if you've made it to international competitions,
if you maintain a 10% BF all year around,
if you still progress, despite previous years of bodybuilding (some of them claim that they can put up 5-10kg of muscles a year, after a decade of training!!),

I'm just speculating but this hairy dude has a good physique, looks natty but I hardly believe bodybuilders or heavy crossfitters!

Personally I'd only remove 10% body fat all year round. I think that's fairly achievable natural. Especially from looking at pre-modern peoples like some of our own ancestors. If you developed and grew up metabolically healthy and eat a natural diet your body tends to sit at 10-15% fairly easily. Just look at most indigenous, non-carb guzzling peoples. Pretty lean looking. It's mainly suspicious if they're very lean (like sub 10%) AND big. Naturals are typically gonna look pretty small and flat when they hit the single digit body fat range. Not look like bulging freaks.

But I concur 100% with the rest. Especially the last one. These niggas must think we're braindead if they think we're gonna buy that a natural is making anything past miniscule gains after 10 years of training. Another point is time-frame, walaal. What gives away a lot of these Hollywood clowns, for example, is that they make 2-3 year transformations in the span of 3-8 months in a lot of cases. Just absurd. Yet another one is also nutrition. I nearly die when I hear "Chicken breast, rice and broccoli" Nigga, if you can look like this eating that then you've already admitted to being on something because that is some of the most nutrient deficient shit I've ever heard.

And some might disagree with me but I agree with Nate Diaz:

Everyone at the top in any sport, especially when money is involved, is on some form of sauce.

Btw,

nice physique!

Thanks, my Jabuutian abowe.

I’ll be sure to run a genetics test on any potential suitor :mjlol: if I see a hint of Yemeni, I’ll bounce. Can’t set my sons up for a life of hardship

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What in the name of the lord?! They really are that short:

God help them. 5'2. I always thought it was the Mota-like admixture in Habeshas throwing their Horner height off but it's the goddamn ancient Yemeni, isn't?! Bismillah. Midgets.

I have seen western born Ethiopians significantly taller than their parents so I think it might be diet related. Yemeni men on the other hand are shorter a lot of the time in spite of upbringing abroad.