Im short as hell and I blame my yemeni ancestors

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You shouldn't turn it into a disability sxb, I've seen plenty of guys shorter than you who are doing quite nicely for themselves

You're only limited by the predisposed negative assumptions you've conjured on yourself, not your actual height.

Xaruun

VIP
Just wear these :lolbron:
5EA1C051-387B-4732-BB2F-A4C7868EC56D.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're like 3 centimeters shorter than this guy and he's a beast with a good life:

Cease the self-pity and move with more gumption, saxiib.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Natty or not?
:notsureif:

He was number 1 for five consecutive years in a sport where the women look like this:

vNjX8dU.jpg

KoqYVaR.jpg
futfPqZ.jpg

sBZ1JFt.jpg

And a guy who came in 3rd when he was 1st was popped for doing SARMs. What the hell do you think, saxiib?

:pachah1:

But that physique is attainable natty. PEDs mainly went to boosting his recovery and performance, I'd say.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He was number 1 for five consecutive years in a sport where the women look like this:

vNjX8dU.jpg

KoqYVaR.jpg
futfPqZ.jpg

sBZ1JFt.jpg

And a guy who came in 3rd when he was 1st was popped for doing SARMs. What the hell do you think, saxiib?

:pachah1:

But that physique is attainable natty. PEDs mainly went to boosting his recovery and performance, I'd say.

Oh a Crossfitter.

It's still fishy though.
If we consider the average contender of international sports competitions,
many of them have abused of extra boosters (illegal and dangerous health wise).
I highly doubt the average man can reach this level of shredded physique with a good volume,
competing with female transformers.

Somalis at best can have a body like this one:
America vs Somali bodybuilders back challenging - YouTube

Trending