I'm really glad that we do NOT have this problem!

having to live with your in laws. Some indian/pakistani brides become so depressed because they have to move in with their husband and all his family, sometimes having to wear hijab around their own house because of husbands bros. And having their MIL tell them what do all day. MIL is still the "queen" of the house so to say and DIL is daughter of the house she doesn't get any of the independence of something as small as what gets cooked/groceries/furniture because women are usually territorial over the kitchen and house decor and lay out and at the end or the day it's not her house, but her husband's family.

the scenario you portrayed sucks for the women doesn’t it. its as if the women married the family and not the husband I guess it’s a cultural thing that may occur over there but things dont have to be that way

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is how they grow wealth and are able to own so many assets.

Sucks but it's all for their future.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And yet.....they have stable families, where the women would die for her husband and her race/culture, and the children do exceptionally well at school, which leads them to go on to have great carers.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah but at least she doesn’t have to worry about paying rent or any other expenses.

It’s a free roof until they can save enough to move out.

This is how they grow wealth and are able to own so many assets.

Sucks but it's all for their future.
I'm more into the simple pleasures in life then acquiring wealth. I want to wake up to a quiet peaceful house and not an angry mother in law pottering about. Besides there are other ways to save up, I know chinese people do it to save but I think with indians saving is a part of it, but it has a bigger part to do with the son "not leaving his parents"

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And tbf it would only be hell if she married into an inconsiderate family. if the MIL was kind and welcoming and the non-mahrams were considerate enough to give her space then it wouldn’t be bad at all

And tbf it would only be hell if she married into an inconsiderate family. if the MIL was kind and welcoming and the non-mahrams were considerate enough to give her space then it wouldn’t be bad at all
some people are naturally more introverted and would hate that kind of space. always being on your best behavior would take a mental toll on you. I don't know who could feel relaxed around their in laws

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know a lot of Indians like this but one thing I notice is they are wealthy.

One told me she and her husband saved 200k in 2 years and are planning to buy a house. She showed me her whole life saving and told me not to tell the other indians lol
That's something private I'd never share with anyone.
You kind of learn things from them.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I know a lot of Indians like this but one thing I notice is they are wealthy.

One told me she and her husband saved 200k in 2 years and are planning to buy a house. She showed me her whole life saving and told me not to tell the other indians lol
That's something private I'd never share with anyone.
You kind of learn things from them.
I remember watching a documentary where a Pakistani family were buying up homes in the same street for each son's family.

And yet.....they have stable families, where the women would die for her husband and her race/culture, and the children do exceptionally well at school, which leads them to go on to have great carers.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Their children grow up to be accountants and doctors, or they go into entrepreneurship. Unlike these BLM bootylicking Sudani/Somali chicks who destroy their own lineages with Abu Tyrone the Jamaican convert from Brixton and end up as single mothers.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm more into the simple pleasures in life then acquiring wealth. I want to wake up to a quiet peaceful house and not an angry mother in law pottering about. Besides there are other ways to save up, I know chinese people do it to save but I think with indians saving is a part of it, but it has a bigger part to do with the son "not leaving his parents"

Those simple pleasures are ephemeral while wealth is forever.

Also it's a better solution than leaving your parents in a retirement home later in their life which is the inevitable conclusion to splitting off.

They live in squalor and penny pinch just so that can drive their leased 2020 mercedes. I dont admire them. Jews are better.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
having to live with your in laws. Some indian/pakistani brides become so depressed because they have to move in with their husband and all his family, sometimes having to wear hijab around their own house because of husbands bros. And having their MIL tell them what do all day. MIL is still the "queen" of the house so to say and DIL is daughter of the house she doesn't get any of the independence of something as small as what gets cooked/groceries/furniture because women are usually territorial over the kitchen and house decor and lay out and at the end or the day it's not her house, but her husband's family.
Understandable shit sounds stressfull since there are other ways to acquire money

Last edited:
Isn't being responsible for your elderly parents our culture? Plus free daycare with the ones I love andtrust the most is a blessing.

Trending