I'm posting 12 posts for 12 weeks. All in Audio form through Soundcloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rageethi,

I'm going to be blowing the dust of this business section and I want to know what would you like me to post?

The posts will be in audio form embedded through the Puntite Port's Soundcloud account.

@AbdiJohnson Am I allowed to post in this format?

The format will be as follows:

1. 5min audio
2. All related to entrepreneurship
3. They will be based on 3 reasonable pillars: Real estate, Trading and Small Business.

Most of you may not know my background, but it is very similar to yours:

A) 90% of us arrived to western nation at the same time.
B) 90% of us grew up in project housing.
C) We make up 80% of despora population since we are all millennials under 35 years of age.
D) 99% of us didn't come to the west with money. Central Banks whipped out the savings of
every somali parent who arrived with children in the early 90's. Ironically, they arrived in the late
80's and early 90's between the age of 25-35 (the same age range in this website).
E) We started figuring shit out after 25 years of age.

If you know what Salesforce CRM is? Shopify e-commerce? TSX Or Nasdaq trading? Knight Frank Realty, where you can be land property aboard in Asia and Africa.

Than you might be interested.

:eek:But let me tell you who won't be interested:

:abuxyga:If you hold a business degree and would rather hold Air Jordans, instead of Nike Shares. Kabood Mesha!

:abuxyga:If you been to Somalia once and wish to never return, my posts aren't for you. Kabood Mesha!

:abuxyga:If you are so qabilist that, Ex: your equipment breaks down somewhere in Somalia and the only person with a spare part is from another qabil, and you refuse to move your business ahead over qabilism. Kabood Mesha!

:abuxyga:If you are reading this from Hoyo's basement hungover and between 30-35. Kabood Mesha!

:abuxyga:If you know the "L's" of every Qabil, but your bank account hasn't seen a "W" in 2 months. Kabood Mesha.

:abuxyga:In Canada for example T4's and T1 are filled for personal income. 99% of Somali's fill these out for taxes. A T5 is for corporate tax and a T2 is for investment tax. If you don't intended to fill business tax forms and investment tax forms. Kabood Mesha.

:camby:....Kabood Mesha.

I will be posting this format for 12 weeks with 12 posts- Once a week.

If you speak somali and request subtitles in an audio format. :childplease:

:camby:...Kabood Mesha.

There is no way I can be drown into Qabilist rants, I show my face on this youtube channel, and work with
Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq suppliers and entrepreneurs across Asia.

Moderators let me know if you accept this content in your business forum.

Rageethi,

Your Puntite.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
No problem with that. Any Somali can post their content on this board. I'd be interested to hear your podcast.

I recently started getting into trading. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts.

That's amazing man.

The biggest simple way to start is buy reading financial statements. We Somalis don't fall for the "Sit at home and turn 1000$ into 100,000 in 100hours videos".

Just think of it from a street perspective. There's a dealer(the company). Selling this product or service in an industry(The drug). This seller has competition(The ops), and his shareholders are the (Gang).

The financial statement will show you; how much weight is held, how many dustys and custies, what is the money being spend on? And what are the targets.

This is obviously RN terms, but I started to read statements first. Try not to listen to the insane equations and calculations on how to pick a stock.

How much lagaag does the company have,
What do they do?
What are they spending on and why? Like RD or Advertising.

After all of that, just keep Bloomberg, CNBC business and BNN if you are in a Canada in the background.

Refrain from watching men play sports and just watch money play.

But, I cover lots of stuff for sure within the 5mins

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I like this nigga, Ayy bruh, we need a lot of people like you.

Rageedi.

I've seen some of your videos on YouTube, and they are cool mash Allah....

Soo daa alaabta saaxib...
:salute:

are you the puntite port guy? If so, your content is exceptional sxb. I'd suggest you leave out the music tho, for obvious reasons. It also makes it hard to hear you speak.

are you the puntite port guy? If so, your content is exceptional sxb. I'd suggest you leave out the music tho, for obvious reasons. It also makes it hard to hear you speak.

Finally I'm the: Fill in the blank________ guy! :kendrickcry:

Definitely going to fix up the background music and find a way to clean it up. But, when you say "for obvious reasons"...
...is it because of the Haram Police? :leon:

I will absolutely work on a balance between the two.

Rageethi,

Finally I'm the: Fill in the blank________ guy! :kendrickcry:

Definitely going to fix up the background music and find a way to clean it up. But, when you say "for obvious reasons"...
...is it because of the Haram Police? :leon:

I will absolutely work on a balance between the two.

Rageethi,
ha sxb. It is haram but since your work involves sending messages through audio, isn't better to have no music at all? It is your content bro, do with it as you like but keep it coming.

ha sxb. It is haram but since your work involves sending messages through audio, isn't better to have no music at all? It is your content bro, do with it as you like but keep it coming.

Definitely won't have raging music in the background, during the 5min cast.

But I see your point broski, when it's video based the audio is used to follow a tone, and I after it's sent I have no clue how it comes out on various phones or devices.

I will definitely keep that in mind for audio balance, people have suggested it was to pitched in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending