I'm pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anytime I diss @lone and tell him hooyada waas he'll probably replay thank you bro I agree:dwill:
@Bidaar Wanagsan i can't even use my favourite Somali diss cause of satanic faraxs like this twisted lone cat:ohlord:

I won't ever say hooyada waas again nacaala

We'll see how long your pledge lasts. Probably as long as @ArchBishopofAtheism's dalliance with Salafiyyah.

Thing is, everybody's fucked their mothers. If you think there was no contact between your gus and your mother's slit when you were born, think again. Worse, you sucked her breasts as well. So it's not much of an insult.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We'll see how long your pledge lasts. Probably as long as @ArchBishopofAtheism's dalliance with Salafiyyah.

Thing is, everybody's fucked their mothers. If you think there was no contact between your gus and your mother's slit when you were born, think again. Worse, you sucked her breasts as well. So it's not much of an insult.
Hooyada waas bastar yaho oo bastarka ah:pacspit:

[QUOTE="Cognitivedissonance, m favourite Somali diss cause of satanic faraxs like this twisted lone cat:ohlord:

I won't ever say hooyada waas again nacaala [/QUOTE]
Please my MJ Acton Brother we need peace in London. Am I lying bruv?!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I looked at this thread and thought cognitive dissonance was arguing with himself.

:gucciwhat: Both of you are disgusting. Kulaha your Gus has........ can't even finish that sentence

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
[QUOTE="Cognitivedissonance, m favourite Somali diss cause of satanic faraxs like this twisted lone cat:ohlord:

I won't ever say hooyada waas again nacaala
Please my MJ Acton Brother we need peace in London. Am I lying bruv?![/QUOTE]
I'm not an actor I'm a realist naaya and a motherfucking anarchist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I looked at this thread and thought cognitive dissonance was arguing with himself.

:gucciwhat: Both of you are disgusting. Kulaha your Gus has........ can't even finish that sentence
I'm nothing like him Alhamdulillah I have the utmost respect for women I'm a fan of women.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

now that I think about it.... :jaynerd:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
useless mothers are useless. why should one grovel at the feet of an abusive mother. let him say whatever. :kodaksmiley:
A mother is a master and a child is a slave regardless whether she's abusive or a junkey she carried you in her womb for 9 months. out of all women surely one must respect the womb that bore you.

Or are you sticking up for him cause he's a gaal:cosbyhmm:

Horta I have always wondered have apostates got loyalty amongst eachother :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.