IM ON A STATE visit to VA/DC as one of 13 Somali Presidency claimant. Why do they have so many tolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I go to the East Coast of the US I have to effing deal with these cottdham Tolls (isbaarato/checkpoint)

@Bohol @AussieHustler @Apollo @Suldaanka @Hani Malab @SOMALIKNIGHT @SOMALI GENERAL @Abdalla @Knowles @Gambar

Do y’all have those in your countries ?

@R.Kelly

I thought you became civilised and posted a thread about ACDC. maybe, I'm expecting too much from you. Yes, we do have toll roads.

Do you want a free course how to create a non-boring thread title?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

I thought you became civilised and posted a thread about ACDC. maybe, I'm expecting too much from you. Yes, we do have toll roads.

Do you want a free course how to create a non-boring thread title?

VA (virginia) DC (Washington DC (District of Columbia)

Apparently here in DC, this small special territory (like Canberra (Australia’s capital ) ) is like 7 square miles like the Vatican inside Italy. Leading to DC from VA the state of VA has erected dam tolls to wreck havoc. They done took like $20 on that stretch of freeway. There’s on earth every 3 miles.

Afterwards I fixed my GPS settings to “void Tolls” :damn::damn::damn::hemad::hemad::hemad:

VA (virginia) DC (Washington DC (District of Columbia)

Apparently here in DC, this small special territory (like Canberra (Australia’s capital ) ) is like 7 square miles like the Vatican inside Italy. Leading to DC from VA the state of VA has erected dam tolls to wreck havoc. They done took like $20 on that stretch of freeway. There’s on earth every 3 miles.

Afterwards I fixed my GPS settings to “void Tolls” :damn::damn::damn::hemad::hemad::hemad:
You still haven’t been to Ny or Boston.
100$ tolls

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You still haven’t been to Ny or Boston.
100$ tolls

Chicagoooooooo! My goodness that place is plain African checkpoint. They got 17 tolls from the moment you enter the state of Illinois to Wisconsin. You’d be looking so forward to Wisconsin the whole time :mjlol::mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It is taxes. The money is used to build and to maintain roads. Don’t call it Africa because Africans don’t even maintain their roads

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
f*ck paying tolls , I usually drive thru the tolls at night and take off both my plates and run through the EZ Pass line and put them back on when I ditch the isbaaro.:francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
f*ck paying tolls , I usually drive thru the tolls at night and take off both my plates and run through the EZ Pass line and put them back on when I ditch the isbaaro.:francis:

I just started using “avoid tolls” setting on my gps but it takes 15 more minutes

I can dip on them, I’m driving a rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending