I'm officially not racist

I'd like to announce I'm no longer racist because I lost my card and this bus driver still let me in he was west, central african or Kenyan.

People are people waryaaya.

Now I just need to stop being qabilist. After that, Vinland awaits.

E19E2AEC-D81D-42C8-9820-0A3190BA5DC9.gif

Just don’t go near social media that place is designed for you to hate and be racist . Only thing that goes viral is toxicity . I go to a mosque and it prevents me from hating madows or dhegacas.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Your racism provides no threats because you’re a minority stationed in Western countries.
You are living under their benefits. Only majority class (white people) racism are only taken seriously.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I'd like to announce I'm no longer racist because I lost my card and this bus driver still let me in he was west, central african or Kenyan.

You remind me of friend who was anti jemeican until he got jemeican girlfriend all of the sudden became pro Jamaican lol

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

If youre racist, then youre an idiot... But sometimes people use the term in the wrong manner

Trending