I'm Officially Insane Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I went a little too emotional and spiritual with my responses. So as a PSA, I'd like to inform everyone in the forum, that I'll be referring to my insane alter-ego.

That is all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went a little too emotional and spiritual with my responses. So as a PSA, I'd like to inform everyone in the forum, that I'll be referring to my insane alter-ego.

That is all.
14502873024578.jpg

I read the first two pages of that book I couldn't understand what was going on expect words like hmmmm or huuuuuuuh

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I read the first two pages of that book I couldn't understand what was going on expect words like hmmmm or something like that!!
Take classes that teach you the language that's needed to comprehend the material filled with pages made of paper or paper-like products that are filled with ink based symbols called words formed together to create meaningful messages in a particular linguistic system known as language. In this case, English.

Take classes that teach you the language that's needed to comprehend the material filled with pages made of paper or paper-like products that are filled with ink based symbols called words formed together to create meaningful messages in a particular linguistic system known as language. In this case, English.

Just say English for f*ck sakes u sound like sophisticate

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just say English for f*ck sakes u sound like sophisticate
We're in the forum. I think you meant to write, that I type like Sophisticate. I think you should take these classes sooner rather than later.

We're in the forum. I think you meant to write, that I type like Sophisticate. I think you should take these classes sooner rather than later.

Waryaa nacala kugu yaal u know what I meant don't try to play me saaxib....who do u think u are.....a tough guy?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Waryaa nacala kugu yaal u know what I meant don't try to play me saaxib....who do u think u are.....a tough guy?
I think I'm me... well sometimes I think I'm someone else: myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending