I'm officially getting old

Yaraye

VIP
I ate 2 sambuus and started to have heartburn. Another day, same thing. I never used to have this problem. Gastro issues at early 20s!:jcoleno: hayay! I'm getting old :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn::meleshame::meleshame:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
No loooool. Plenty of people think I'm actually younger from the way i write my posts. Some even assumed i'm still in high school or just graduated. I'm curious as to why you thought I was +26? Enlighten me! :mjohreally:
I see a love story unfolding ooooo~~

Yaraye

VIP
I see a love story unfolding ooooo~~
You're too quick with it lol. I like to appear like a high school girl on here. I want to change what appears old from myself.
Jasmine Thompson Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

He almost clocked me. That's why I need his answer
Evil Smile GIF

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
No loooool. Plenty of people think I'm actually younger from the way i write my posts. Some even assumed i'm still in high school or just graduated. I'm curious as to why you thought I was +26? Enlighten me! :mjohreally:
Diaspora + writing style and content, really. My lazy brain likened you to Kisame. :icon lol: I thought you were a little younger than him.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I ate 2 sambuus and started to have heartburn. Another day, same thing. I never used to have this problem. Gastro issues at early 20s!:jcoleno: hayay! I'm getting old :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn::meleshame::meleshame:
I have the same problem and I found out if I eat a lot of carbs like pasta or bread I get heartburn.

Yaraye

VIP
I have the same problem and I found out if I eat a lot of carbs like pasta or bread I get heartburn.
Damn bruh. Alxamdullah, pasta and bread don't give me any laab jeex. Hopefully not as i get older. I think it may be the onions in the sambuus.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The west is the only place that young people get laab jeex. Tho it can affect all age groups, it's mostly affects middle age and elderly.

Damn bruh. Alxamdullah, pasta and bread don't give me any laab jeex. Hopefully not as i get older. I think it may be the onions in the sambuus.
Just fellow our ancestors diets. Since when our ancestors ate pasta lol it’s Italian dishes.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Just fellow our ancestors diets. Since when our ancestors ate pasta lol it’s Italian dishes.
I can't eat pasta, I recently found out I have gluten intolerance, and I felt like shit for a day or two if I had bread, I thought it was normal most of my life until I stopped eating bread 2 years ago.

I noticed my forefather ate mostly meat, camel milk and hadhuudh(sorghum), which is gluten-free.