I'm offended. Should I sue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Somalis shouldn't be working anywhere that requires customer service, every time I approach a line and the cashier is Somali I'm insistently disappointed lol I would say tho, the guys are a lot better than the females.
Not true. Every Somali female worker I have met was nice to me:yacadiim:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Reiko

You could just tell him that you wanna speak to his manager about his behaviour he would shit himself

When the manager arrives

-When I ordered My drink he rolled his eyes you call that customer service?

Last edited:
There was a Somali barista at Starbucks today. I asked for a grande, iced vanilla coffee easy on the ice.

He was happy to get my order first until he found out I was Somali and he rolled his eyes and said why can't you get regular coffee, stop this Cadaan sheninagans abaayo!
I was shocked and flabbergasted and cursed him out in afsomali!

Should I sue?
Am more of a tim hortons guy. NO WAY. Forget it.
Customer is king by the way.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

You could just tell him that you wanna speak to his manager about his behaviour he would shit himself

When the manager arrives

-When I ordered My drink he rolled his eyes you call that customer service?
I asked for the manager but his co-worker said the manager would be coming at 9 am, it was 8:14 am. Didn't want to wait 45 mins.

Gibiin-Udug

Because you get the fake stuff and all the tasty goods stay north of the border.
Maybe that's why the coffee sucks.

Tim Hortons maple flavoured iced capped :banderas::banderas::banderas:
:susp:

It tastes like cough syrup.

if you want all that girly extra stuff in your coffee, Starbucks is of you, if you want some normal coffee or even an iced Capp it shits all over Starbucks and its cheaper
I got iced latte and it tasted like expired cough medicine.:susp:

There was a Somali barista at Starbucks today. I asked for a grande, iced vanilla coffee easy on the ice.

He was happy to get my order first until he found out I was Somali and he rolled his eyes and said why can't you get regular coffee, stop this Cadaan sheninagans abaayo!
I was shocked and flabbergasted and cursed him out in afsomali!

Should I sue?

I don't think you should sue him abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab with saaliid saytuun on top. He works as a barista he isn't "balling so hard you could call me Barkhad"....

There are better and much more reasonable ways to forgive him :shaq:

I don't think you should sue him abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab with saaliid saytuun on top. He works as a barista he isn't "balling so hard you could call me Barkhad"....

Stop giving them fancy names like barista. Don't lie to these people sxb. Barista kulaha.

Gibiin-Udug

Don't bring Barkhad into this, he's too busy shooting movies after movies.

Stop giving them fancy names like barista. Don't lie to these people sxb. Barista kulaha.
We call them barista in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts