I'm not sure why but I find this movement interesting

There is something about the Agazian Movement that I find a little interesting. I respect that they want to cleanse themselves of a colonial identity but I don't want them to succeed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Guud on them they are reclaiming their culture and identity and through that process try to restore society to what it was before colonialism and then adapt it to the modern age
it reminds of the negrotude and negro arts festivals in senegal that are doing something similar

Guud on them they are reclaiming their culture and identity and through that process try to restore society to what it was before colonialism and then adapt it to the modern age
it reminds of the negrotude and negro arts festivals in senegal that are doing something similar

I don't get why they are claiming afar lands. I understand that some of them seek to unify with the Tigray of Ethiopia and create a Christian state, but why claim afar lands as part of this cultural movement. I assume that this has something to do with Aksumites. If this comes to pass I feel sorry for the religious minorities.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don't get why they are claiming afar lands. I understand that some of them seek to unify with the Tigray of Ethiopia and create a Christian state, but why claim afar lands as part of this cultural movement. I assume that this has something to do with Aksumites. If this comes to pass I feel sorry for the religious minorities.
or they want more land means more resources and manpower