I'm not larping

I'll start by conceding that this thread is an almost entirely pointless indulgence, and I'll understand if people troll a bit.

Alright, the thematic hinge of this thread revolves around my ethnic identity:

A number of posters (that I like) have got it into their minds that I'm larping as a Dinka and that I'm actually Somali, so I wanted to clear things up by saying that I am sincere when I say I'm South Sudanese.

I wished I believed in a God to swear to right now.

I enjoy learning about Somalia and other African Countries and may have gone a little too deep into it, so people suspect me of actually being Somali.

I really am South Sudanese.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I believe you , my South Sudanese friend.
You are more than welcome to contribute to this forum.
We believe you are authentic , your threads are genuine and sincere.
To have diverse group of members to exchange and share ideas on this platform.

One thing I like to add , is that don't sweat it , there are always the particular characteristics that may doubt and spread false rumours , the point I am making is you don't need their validation or approval.
You are who you are and they are not , so one should not burden oneself whatever the presumptions of trolls.

Psychologist

Changemaker
What really made you interested in Somalia or Somalis? We don't share any borders and we barely have something in common expect both countries being shitty.

How did you find out about this site? What were you searching to begin with?

I would understand seeing an Amhara or Oromo here but a south Sudanese that is Dinka, never would have guessed.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What really made you interested in Somalia or Somalis? We don't share any borders and we barely have something in common expect both countries being shitty.

I would understand seeing an Amhara or Oromo here but a south Sudanese that is Dinka, never would have guessed.
most likely he’s interested in most Africans to a certain degree it’s just that Somalis have the most active and interesting forum.

That’s basically the case for almost all ajnabis on this site.

Not saying other ethnicities don’t have forums but their forums are either dead, have horrible UI or speak in their own language and aren’t diaspora.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We need more diversity in this group, wish more non Somalis joined us, so we could learn a lot from each other :)

I believe you , my South Sudanese friend.
You are more than welcome to contribute to this forum.
We believe you are authentic , your threads are genuine and sincere.
To have diverse group of members to exchange and share ideas on this platform.

One thing I like to add , is that don't sweat it , there are always the particular characteristics that may doubt and spread false rumours , the point I am making is you don't need their validation or approval.
You are who you are and they are not , so one should not burden oneself whatever the presumptions of trolls.

Thanks a bunch, mate. I really do appreciate your positivity, warmth and open-mindedness. You're a real one.

:salute::salute::samwelcome:

This was my response to this very question in another thread:

I was doing research on Nilotic genetics through forums and I was curious about the 20% Yoruba-like DNA that Nilotics supposedly have.

I literally typed in "Yoruba Nilotic forum" and Somalispot turned up in addition to the other forums that I also read through; I initially only read things that pertained to genetics and Sudanese history but then I read threads in the Global affairs section.

I recently read threads in the General section... and it's very entertaining; Basra is particularly funny. I stay because I'm bored; there really isn't anything more substantive to it.

I also frequent the Nigerian website Nairaland, but I haven't created an account just yet.

The Sudanese forums (North & South) are defunct and that's why I frequent forums from other African communities.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'll start by conceding that this thread is an almost entirely pointless indulgence, and I'll understand if people troll a bit.

Alright, the thematic hinge of this thread revolves around my ethnic identity:

A number of posters (that I like) have got it into their minds that I'm larping as a Dinka and that I'm actually Somali, so I wanted to clear things up by saying that I am sincere when I say I'm South Sudanese.

I wished I believed in a God to swear to right now.

I enjoy learning about Somalia and other African Countries and may have gone a little too deep into it, so people suspect me of actually being Somali.

I really am South Sudanese.
So are you guys bantu?:trumpsmirk:

most likely he’s interested in most Africans to a certain degree it’s just that Somalis have the most active and interesting forum.

That’s basically the case for almost all ajnabis on this site.

Not saying other ethnicities don’t have forums but their forums are either dead, have horrible UI or speak in their own language and aren’t diaspora.

:vanlf9a::vanlf9a:

No word of a lie, Somalis have the most interesting forums, and I think it's because you guys have a really good sense of humour; Somalis are also more honest with their positions, so you can actually have a real conversation with someone -- if they're not trolling.

So are you guys bantu?:trumpsmirk:

nodding-thinking.gif

We're older; We're taller (the tallest), we're slim (the slimmest); have higher cheekbones; have the smoothest skin; and we're the only 'Madows' you're related to.

DDS8iErW0AAPuMN.jpeg

Adau-Mornyang-32-1024x768.jpeg

Anok-Yai (1).jpg

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Every ajnabi on this board is a larping somali and every female on this board is a larping abdi. There are no exceptions.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Every ajnabi on this board is a larping somali and every female on this board is a larping abdi. There are no exceptions.
Do you seriously want us to show our vaginas to proof we are what we are? Wallahi typical 68 iq behaviour

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Nilotic don’t lie I just know that you are shocked by the amount of hate we have amongst each other 💀
1 thing Somalis hate the most are other Somalis btw!

@Nilotic don’t lie I just know that you are shocked by the amount of hate we have amongst each other 💀
1 thing Somalis hate the most are other Somalis btw!

I'm African, so I can assure you that I'm not shocked at all; we are exactly the same in South Sudan. It's shameful and really depressing.
:meleshame:

Trending