I'm not interested

Laagite

الداروودي
In women who are "attractive", call it experience but the more admirers a womans have the more i'm iffy about her. I always find the down to earth girl from down the block over an IG girl with an inflated ego.

All the girls I been with were socially awkward and reclusive, there's something about them that gets me.

Is that the same for women?

HoodHawiye

polygamist
In women who are "attractive", call it experience but the more admirers a womans have the more i'm iffy about her. I always find the down to earth girl from down the block over an IG girl with an inflated ego.

All the girls I been with were socially awkward and reclusive, there's something about them that gets me.

imma keep it real with you... there's a high likelihood of a chance that you are attracted to awkward and reclusive girls because they are emotionally vulnerable, have low expectations, and you can manipulate them. :holeup:

Laagite

الداروودي
imma keep it real with you... there's a high likelihood of a chance that you are attracted to awkward and reclusive girls because they are emotionally vulnerable, have low expectations, and you can manipulate them. :holeup:
Nah I'm the same as well, I lack the social skills and I feel comfortable around women who are just like me. I've been shuukansing for years, it ended up becoming a chore.

I've been talking about video games and anime with an awkward xalimo, its the most fun i've had talking to a woman in years even reached the deep end talking bout vocaloids ffs.

Men are biologically more attracted to socially awkward girls, women naturally find awkward/reclusive men repulsive, especially as a first impression of them.

World

VIP

A lot of women are the same, they prefer average or “medium ugly” guys as they call them.

A lot of women are the same, they prefer average or “medium ugly” guys as they call them.
Most women prefer high status men.

Several studies have indicated that high status women may be less appealing to men than their low status counterparts, perhaps because their status violates traditional gender norms. For example, Grietemeyer (2007) found that well-educated women with high incomes were seen by men as “less likable, less faithful, and ultimately less desirable” (p. 2). However, other studies indicate that status may at times make no difference in women’s appeal. Therefore, more research is needed to pinpoint the circumstances under which status matters. Fisher and Stinson (2020) posit that because beautiful women possess femininity through their looks, they may be able to circumvent the negative effects of high status on their romantic allure. The researchers thus conducted three studies to test their hypothesis that status would boost the appeal of beautiful women, but would dampen the appeal of average-looking women.

In Study 1, the researchers recruited 244 heterosexual Amazon Mechanical Turkers who viewed social media profiles of White men and women varying in physical attractiveness (moderate vs. high) and status (high vs. low income, high status vs. low status career). Romantic attraction was assessed through questions such as, ““I feel like I would have potential romantic chemistry with this person” (p. 4).

In Study 2, the researchers recruited 332 heterosexual college students from a Canadian university. The students read fake social media profiles of other students whom they thought they would later meet. Again, the profiles varied by physical attractiveness and status (i.e., intended career, estimated income) and romantic attraction was assessed.

Finally, in Study 3, the researchers conducted a field experiment to better approximate a real life scenario. Female confederates (either moderate or high in attractiveness) approached male college students on the same campus as in Study 2. The confederates asked the men to listen to their speech and to provide feedback. In the speech, the confederates revealed their relationship status (single) and their status (high vs. low, through the job offer they supposedly received). To assess attraction, per a prior study (Anthony, Holmes & Wood, 2007), men indicated their interest in attending the confederate’s focus group for her class. They were asked how many meetings they were willing to attend, whether they would be willing to attend meetings late at night, and whether they would be willing to attend meetings on weekend mornings. They also provided their contact information. A total of 181 heterosexual men participated and received chocolate as compensation.

Source: Status may dampen the appeal of average-looking women while boosting the appeal of beautiful women.
Across the three studies, the researchers found the same striking pattern. While the status of the moderately attractive women did not affect men’s attraction to them, higher status boosted men’s attraction to highly attractive women. The researchers then conducted a meta-analysis across the three studies to detect smaller effects, finding that in fact, higher status dampened the romantic appeal of moderately attractive women while boosting the romantic appeal of highly attractive women. Therefore, high status may have negative effects for the average woman’s romantic desirability. As mentioned by the researchers, this pattern of attraction may also be detrimental for men with regards to their “future financial security” (p. 8).

The authors propose that men receive social rewards from being with a beautiful woman, and further that these beautiful high status woman may provide a “match” for the men, given that the college students (in studies 2 and 3) were fairly high status themselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yeah they are your fellow reclusive Jiinis

1670430076788.png

HoodHawiye

polygamist

Several studies have indicated that high status women may be less appealing to men than their low status counterparts, perhaps because their status violates traditional gender norms. For example, Grietemeyer (2007) found that well-educated women with high incomes were seen by men as “less likable, less faithful, and ultimately less desirable” (p. 2). However, other studies indicate that status may at times make no difference in women’s appeal. Therefore, more research is needed to pinpoint the circumstances under which status matters. Fisher and Stinson (2020) posit that because beautiful women possess femininity through their looks, they may be able to circumvent the negative effects of high status on their romantic allure. The researchers thus conducted three studies to test their hypothesis that status would boost the appeal of beautiful women, but would dampen the appeal of average-looking women.

In Study 1, the researchers recruited 244 heterosexual Amazon Mechanical Turkers who viewed social media profiles of White men and women varying in physical attractiveness (moderate vs. high) and status (high vs. low income, high status vs. low status career). Romantic attraction was assessed through questions such as, ““I feel like I would have potential romantic chemistry with this person” (p. 4).

In Study 2, the researchers recruited 332 heterosexual college students from a Canadian university. The students read fake social media profiles of other students whom they thought they would later meet. Again, the profiles varied by physical attractiveness and status (i.e., intended career, estimated income) and romantic attraction was assessed.

Finally, in Study 3, the researchers conducted a field experiment to better approximate a real life scenario. Female confederates (either moderate or high in attractiveness) approached male college students on the same campus as in Study 2. The confederates asked the men to listen to their speech and to provide feedback. In the speech, the confederates revealed their relationship status (single) and their status (high vs. low, through the job offer they supposedly received). To assess attraction, per a prior study (Anthony, Holmes & Wood, 2007), men indicated their interest in attending the confederate’s focus group for her class. They were asked how many meetings they were willing to attend, whether they would be willing to attend meetings late at night, and whether they would be willing to attend meetings on weekend mornings. They also provided their contact information. A total of 181 heterosexual men participated and received chocolate as compensation.

Source: Status may dampen the appeal of average-looking women while boosting the appeal of beautiful women.
Across the three studies, the researchers found the same striking pattern. While the status of the moderately attractive women did not affect men’s attraction to them, higher status boosted men’s attraction to highly attractive women. The researchers then conducted a meta-analysis across the three studies to detect smaller effects, finding that in fact, higher status dampened the romantic appeal of moderately attractive women while boosting the romantic appeal of highly attractive women. Therefore, high status may have negative effects for the average woman’s romantic desirability. As mentioned by the researchers, this pattern of attraction may also be detrimental for men with regards to their “future financial security” (p. 8).

The authors propose that men receive social rewards from being with a beautiful woman, and further that these beautiful high status woman may provide a “match” for the men, given that the college students (in studies 2 and 3) were fairly high status themselves.
now this i can believe. it's common sense and it's backed by real data. i know there is not any way that i would want a career driven xalimo... it's got to be family first

Makes sense. Most men don't care about a woman's income & would be intimated if she made more than themselves. Men have always been the provider until 50 years ago afterall. :ohno:

straight cadaan Feminists will not like this study lol.