I'm not basra

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I work and study and have a social life outside of somali spot.

But when I feel bored or stressed I come on here.

Where as Basra is 40+ habar who is the CCTV camera in her neighborhood. She dosen't work and lives off her husband's child support money and the countries social benefit. She loves watching somali riwaayds and loves watching people going through midlife crisis , it gives her some relief in life because she knows she's not the only failure in the somali disapora. She likes people's downfall it gives her great orgasms. This is her evil side to her, she is a sadistic human being.

Yeah we're two different types of people. I have empathy she dosen't.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

Where as Basra is 40+ habar who is the CCTV camera in her neighborhood. She dosen't work and lives off her husband's child support money and the countries social benefit. She loves watching somali riwaayds and loves watching people going through midlife crisis , it gives her some relief in life because she knows she's not the only failure in the somali disapora. She likes people's downfall it gives her great orgasms. This is her evil side to her, she is a sadistic human being.

Damn Basra is evolving she's schizophrenic now

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Aar heedhe, put some respect on @Basra name.
She is not bad or crazy, she's just misunderstood.

I've yet came across someone on this forum who clocks and replies in double or triple entendres like her.
Always a pleasure to see her in action.

I've yet came across someone on this forum who clocks and replies in double or triple entendres like her.
She seems like a cool person sspot aside but is she actually old and hold old :diddyass:

Have respect on OG Basra name, legend has it she's been on the Internet before 1996. Nobody really knows her age, some people speculate that it's between 40-110.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sweety i can never be compared to YOU

You are depressed, i am not. You are a tom boy, i am not. You are young, and i am old. You are ugly and i am gorgeous, even in my age.

Different lanes huuno. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1603539814887.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve managed to get married, go to prison and have a child whilst Basra’s been here

i remember when u had a son. u were in a parking lot, thinking of being violent on someone. I remember clearly warning u, and reminding u to think about your new born son. I knew u had some mental problem. Talooow are u also @Arma?????? So u went to prison? Did u kill someone?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She seems like a cool person sspot aside but is she actually old and hold old :diddyass:

my dear ever since i made fun of chubby people, @SOULSEARCHING has been hating on me and stalking me. This is the comment that made her psychotic towards me

" I am not a fan of this Sheikh. Nothing he did, i am just sexually bothered when i hear his voice or see his looks. He is a fitnaah to me, so i ignore him. I like my Sheikhs who r chubby and un-attractive. Safe & harmless. So i can focus on the spiritual message. Say, Mashaalaah "

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

ofc and im an german 15 century aristocrat named hans von broon 2th

Trending

Latest posts