I'm not an SJW but white privilege exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If Abdi, Musharaf or Tyrone does this they're going away for 30 years.

IMG_20160604_015709.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We can have a country where somali privilege exist but...... :kendrickcry:

Moving on though, I laugh when I see these ridic stories of awful white criminals being let off free. It only hurts the victim and corrodes their justice system. They're fucking up their country, what do I care? :kobeok:

Like the comment on there, its more of a case of Affluenza. Coming from a rich family. Doubt its privilege.

We all know how unjust the american criminal system is, so its no suprise.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We can have a country where somali privilege exist but...... :kendrickcry:

Moving on though, I laugh when I see these ridic stories of awful white criminals being let off free. It only hurts the victim and corrodes their justice system. They're fucking up their country, what do I care? :kobeok:

:mjsuitcry:

Or he could be a liberal judge.

I know many Somalis who got just got a few months for robbery or drug charges.

Yeah just a couple a months ago a fob got away from a prison sentence after he raped a little white girl. There was huge outrage about it.
He got off on ''Cultural sensitive outlook''. They were eluding to the fact rape was driven by cultural factor and they have to be lenient because of that.

Could we call that ''Somali privilege''? i doubt, just liberals being extremely liberal.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Yeah just a couple a months ago a fob got away from a prison sentence after he raped a little white girl. There was huge outrage about it.
He got off on ''Cultural sensitive outlook''. They were eluding to the fact rape was driven by cultural factor and they have to be lenient because of that.

Could we call that ''Somali privilege''? i doubt, just liberals being extremely liberal and retarded.
:damedamn: this is insult to hell with the privileges.

:damedamn: this is insult to hell with the privileges.

Maaan i dont know whats more insulting the liberals trying to enact their eurocentrism of compassion ''Troubled culture'' therefore i pity or the right wingers shouting ''backward culture'' be gone. Its the same to me.

Thats white people for ya they come in two kinds Liberal and Conservative. The liberal is the most pesky one because he will portray himself as benign all embaracing helpful, but he is really is just there to push his world view on to you which is the same view as the conservative. Their views about non-whites are the same and their conclusion are the same.

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Could we call that ''Somali privilege''? i doubt, just liberals being extremely liberal.

This is just sad.

When did rape become our culture? We somalis don't have rape culture. We are not Afghans.

This is just sad.

When did rape become our culture? We somalis don't have rape culture. We are not Afghans.

Rape is not part of anyones culture. That's just cadaan people being racist. When white people molest kids like they do on an average do you hear them call it cultural factor? No! I could argue it is cultural for them being a pedophile but they wont admit that or internalize that.

By their greatest weapon ''Media'' displace other view points other their own and perpetuate a narrative of negative associated by culture of non-whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.