I'm not AbdiJohnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys appear to dismiss me and a few others as accounts run by AbdiJohnson. In reality, you guys are rattled that there's this many Murtads.
I can assure you more will follow. :gnzbryw:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't really know, I just slowly end up getting to this point. I started of prying five time a day at some point I didn't want to wake up at night to pry Fajr then I started to pry next four pryers later and later to the point I stop prying. When I came to reading Quran it went for reading daily to once a week to not reading it. Now I don't do any religious activity at all.

I don't really know, I just slowly end up getting to this point. I started of prying five time a day at some point I didn't want to wake up at night to pry Fajr then I started to pry next four pryers later and later to the point I stop prying. When I came to reading Quran it went for reading daily to once a week to not reading it. Now I don't do any religious activity at all.
Lol I changed the thread subject bro sorry.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Allah swt doesn't need you to pray or follow any religious activity. It's for your own sake. He gave us humans free will , you can do as you wish.

Although there are many proven scientific benefits to praying salat. The Westeners call it "earthing" it's also good for the human body and blood circulation.

You stopped fulfilling your religious deeds out of lazyness I guess if you didn't want to wake up for fajr. The Western world is filled with temptations. I think Allah swt will be pleased as long as you show him that you are trying to fulfill them. He is the most forgiving the most merciful.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
April the month of "Atheists"
upload_2016-4-23_17-28-0.png

Awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.