I'm not a bad influence

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
What's up with family and friends thinking you're a bad influence to their children? I'm not going to take them to the clubs or give them drugs :ftw9nwa:

We had family come from Australia visit us once and my uncle didn't allow his daughter out with me , she told me she can't go out because her dad's strict. Even tho I planned everything, like the sight seeings etc, he said no...but he went out with my dad and the rest of the uncles

I was confused because what was the point of her coming all the way here and not do anything?

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What's up with family and friends thinking you're a bad influence to their children? I'm not going to take them to the clubs :ftw9nwa:

We had family come from Australia visit us once and my uncle didn't allow his daughter out with me , she told me she can't go out because her dad's strict. Even tho I planned everything, like the sight seeing etc he said no...but he went out with my dad and the rest of the uncles

I was confused because what was the point of her coming all the way here and not do anything?

It is different with women.

When I was back home in Bosnia a while ago, my paternal aunts husbands brother and my paternal aunts husband even encouraged me to go out with my paternal aunts brothers son (who is younger than me) "to find some girls".

Its a mans world, thats just the way it is.

:pachah1:

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

When I was back home in Bosnia a while ago, my paternal aunts brother and my paternal aunts husband even encouraged me to go out with my paternal aunts brothers son (who is younger than me) "to find some girls".

To find some girls? Damn u got chill family next time u visit bosnia take me with u let me holla the girls maybe shmurda can even follow :chrisfreshhah: :westbrookswag:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
To find some girls? Damn u got chill family next time u visit bosnia take me with u let me holla the girls maybe shmurda can even follow :chrisfreshhah: :westbrookswag:

Find some girls as in find some girls to court (asik as we call it, shukaansi would be the correct term in Somali I believe) not girls to khm khm...

:ulyin:

When I was back home in Bosnia a while ago, my paternal aunts husbands brother and my paternal aunts husband even encouraged me to go out with my paternal aunts brothers son (who is younger than me) "to find some girls".

Dude you're not even from Bosnia