I'm meeting a Somalispot member tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be having lunch at a Somali restaurant. I'm kind of worried.

If I don't have any activity tomorrow afternoon on here, I am to be presumed dead.

Pray for me

:browtf:

Can married people use Facebook and Twitter?

Those are not forums so its different. Somali forums usually have dedicated posters. And you are a dedicated wife. I just assumed married people don't have time for forums like Somalispot. It's nice to know my future marriage will allow me to have free time for myself

Is it me or are posts disappearing?

S

Shamis

Those are not forums so its different. Somali forums usually have dedicated posters. And you are a dedicated wife. I just assumed married people don't have time for forums like Somalispot. It's nice to know my future marriage will allow me to have free time for myself

Is it me or are posts disappearing?

Yeah I deleted it in case someone got offended.

My posts hardly contain groundbreaking research or anything which requires dedication! I chill on here while my hubby catches up with work and I disappear when I need to catch up with work. We don't watch TV unlike a lot of couples I know.

Yeah I deleted it in case someone got offended.

My posts hardly contain groundbreaking research or anything which requires dedication! I chill on here while my hubby catches up with work and I disappear when I need to catch up with work.

My previous post didn't mean to offend you.

Are you a mother?

S

Shamis

The Spanish Inquisition :Sutehja:

I type super fast and anything I post here has already been discussed over coffee in real life.

S

Shamis

Shamis and Aj what should I do I'm willing to die for tribalism. Should I do it or rconsider

Please reconsider - Somalis are ungrateful people, they'll never thank you even if they agree with your cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts