Im marrying north african woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. My 'uncle' (my dad's childhood friend) lives in Belgium and has a Moroccan wife. I only met her and some of her family once, but I was pleasantly surprised at how traditional and conservative they were. Even their decorarion seemed to be a blend between Somali and Arab/Moroccan, it was really cool. Even his eldest son from a previous marriage was engaged to a Moroccan girl he met through her. Nice folks from my experience.

Ignore certain folks, they have no problems painting people with the same brush, but continue to cry everytime it is done to them.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I live in Lalaland too I also have a Maghrebi habibi that cares about bout me dearly, ofc she doesn't want my green card as she is the perfect little habibi :banderas: fr doe i'd tell you not to marry but your set on it and it won't make a difference if I do tell you :manny: however I wish you the best of luck with your marriage :salute: do us proud and name the boy Ismail after me:stevej:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
the French have a cute nickname for them beurette if you ever watch you'd know their all over , just pray she doesn't have any Maghrebi female friends :yousmart:
upload_2018-6-29_0-40-50.png
:williamswtf: the first search is :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts