i'm looking for a good cleanser to wash my face

Yaraye

VIP
Guys recommend me a cleanser/ mild soap I can use on my face that won't break me out. I'm dry and I break out easily

I'm getting rid of skincare in total. I plan on doing qasil , lotion, and cleansing only soon. I just want a good mild soap.

You will glow after this

Screenshot_20230201-160907_Chrome.jpg

Yaraye

VIP
Which ones have you used?
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.33.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.34.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.35.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.37.48 AM.png

The Eucerin above is absolute balaayo. That shit drys my face and when I smile I feel like my skin will crack. I accidentally mistaken it for Eucerin original healing. I've used the Eucerin original healing and the cocoa butter for many years while I was a child. I never really broke out with them. I can't tell if they are actually good, or if my child skin was too good. I can't seem to find Eucerin original healing at target/ walmart. For the Cerave it's also drying but not break outs. Nivea I've only started recently, can't really tell yet.

I've never had break outs in my life. I've recently since like 2019 started to have break outs. It was once in a while, but in the last few months since 2022 they have been increasing quite frequently. I don't know what to do. I want to go back to my skin like it was before for majority of my like, before 2019. :mjcry:

Yaraye

VIP
Also wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of dark glasses marks. I've been wearing glasses for 17 yrs bruh!
i've been suggested tumeric, doe it really work?

View attachment 251761
View attachment 251763View attachment 251764View attachment 251765
The Eucerin above is absolute balaayo. That shit drys my face and when I smile I feel like my skin will crack. I accidentally mistaken it for Eucerin original healing. I've used the Eucerin original healing and the cocoa butter for many years while I was a child. I never really broke out with them. I can't tell if they are actually good, or if my child skin was too good. I can't seem to find Eucerin original healing at target/ walmart. For the Cerave it's also drying but not break outs. Nivea I've only started recently, can't really tell yet.

I've never had break outs in my life. I've recently since like 2019 started to have break outs. It was once in a while, but in the last few months since 2022 they have been increasing quite frequently. I don't know what to do. I want to go back to my skin like it was before for majority of my like, before 2019. :mjcry:
If your skin still feels dry after putting on those creams, either the body wash you use on your face is drying you out or you need an ointment. This aquaphor ointment is good. It has no fragrance and is non-comediegenic (won't clog pores)
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 1.51.11 PM.png

If it's the body wash, then you should try getting a gentle face cleanser like Cetaphil or Cerave.