IM JUST GUTTED! Single mother who’m I dated & was scraping by now flying high n Xamar

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't think I'm interested in marriage. Just the thought of having to share a bed and seeing the same person day in day out is stomach churning. You won't be able to breathe; you lose your freedom.

I'm no longer interested in marriage. Just the thought of having to share a bed and seeing the same person day in day out is stomach churning. You won't be able to breathe; you lose your freedom.

Tbh, I do agree with you to an extent. But, who is going to be cooking baris, hilb and maraaq on a Sunday for me ?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I once read a book titled "The power of the P****" :hmm:

I am too halal for some of its ideas. Basically, a woman with presence of mind, can easily win over any man she sets her mind on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I once read a book titled "The power of the P****" :hmm:

I am too halal for some of its ideas. Basically, a woman with presence of mind, can easily win over any man she sets her mind on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That book should come with a big asterisks. *Only if you're attractive. I've had girls try to seduce me but no didn't work you not my type

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
That book should come with a big asterisks. *Only if you're attractive. I've had girls try to seduce me but no didn't work you not my type

Actually, it advices to only go for the man who is already attracted to you. That way you already half way the mission.:denzelnigga:

The message is disturbing tbh. It talks about mind-effin him to the point he spends all his money on you.

If a guy already likes you, he'll want to spend on you anyway. Why the greed and evilness?

P.s Some of its ideas about self-worth and not settling was eye opening.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waa Naag nool…….rkelly u missed the mark

Check

Attachments

• 513jzcuWAhL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    513jzcuWAhL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 55

Trending