IM HEADED to the border of Sudan and Tigray. I am gonna open a shop

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where there’s misery there’s opportunity

The NGOs are handing out cash. These people will need goods to buy. That’s how I come in. Easy money to be made.

In Dadaab refugee camps, there are those who became rich from selling goods there.

5F68FEA9-979F-45A9-AD40-7F01A5250DBC.gif

The NGOs are handing out cash. These people will need goods to buy. That’s how I come in. Easy money to be made.

In Dadaab refugee camps, there are those who became rich from selling goods there.

Did you say where there's misery there's opportunity?
:deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you say where there's misery there's opportunity?
:deadmanny:

I have no sympathy for Tigrays

Look what they did to this Adeero

Back in 2007, Tigranyan led Ethiopian army carpet bombed Mogadishu. This man’s whole family was wiped out. All his 6 children and wife. Today he roams the streets of Mombasa trying to eke out a living from selling combs. On top of that he is ailing.

Last edited:

Back in 2007, Tigranyan led Ethiopian army carpet bombed Mogadishu. This man’s whole family was wiped out. All his 6 children and wife. Today he roams the streets of Mombasa trying to eke a living from selling combs. On top of that he is ailing.

I support the Ethiopian government, Tigrays are power hungry people that will go to extreme lengths to get it

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Please don't take advantage of these innocent people. At least do it for the sake of helping them and not for the money. If you're a good muslim for the sake of Allah. Come on

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And yes, @Grigori Rasputin you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even considering to profit of peoples misfortune!!! Like some kind of balkanese warlord from the 90's.

I will cause them no harm like they caused so much pain to my people in 2006/2007.

I will be a businessman. That’s all.

(I wouldn’t mind selling them expired stuff and some little placebos)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Please don't take advantage of these innocent people. At least do it for the sake of helping them and not for the money. If you're a good muslim for the sake of Allah. Come on

calool jileeca igala ag dhaqaaq

Where were you the other day when @Duchess unleashes torrential thumbs down on my opinion of the events in the UK. @Duchess orchestrated my hall of shame ceremony conducted by her and her sycophants.

I am an upright man. I am a man of integrity.

That @Duchess even makes fun of the fact that I can’t produce boys. :kanyehmm: :what:
She goes for my jugular

Villainess

calool jileeca igala ag dhaqaaq

Where were you the other day when @Duchess unleashes torrential thumbs down on my opinion of the events in the UK. @Duchess orchestrated my hall of shame ceremony conducted by her and her sycophants.

I am an upright man. I am a man of integrity.

That @Duchess even makes fun of the fact that I can’t produce boys. :kanyehmm: :what:
She goes for my jugular
And... what does this have to do with me? Go flirt with @Duchess somewhere else
clearly, there is some sort of underlying tension behind you guys
:umwhat:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Back in 2007, Tigranyan led Ethiopian army carpet bombed Mogadishu. This man’s whole family was wiped out. All his 6 children and wife. Today he roams the streets of Mombasa trying to eke a living from selling combs. On top of that he is ailing.
Man my heart hurts for that guy

Villainess

is there anyway that we can help him? does he still live in Mombasa? Someone needs to get him a house and medication, I'd do it if i could.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man my heart hurts for that guy

they searching for him in Mombasa. People wanna help him. I am ready to help. I was shook by his life.

can you effing imagine, thinking that you’ve produced enough kids to take care of you in old age only for them to get wiped out by an enemy. Then you end up on the street accompanied by old age.