Im gonna marry your single hooyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So, last night was my first night of many in san Diego in 2 years. I was walking to the masjid at isha prayer, i was walking out the gate when i saw a somali mom that couldnt be older than 40 with her two teenage daughters walking behind her.

So, im taking my time walking checking my messages when she tells me to walk faster.i look back and its her. I just gave her some space so she could walk past but she doesnt and walks with me to the masjid. I dont know this woman, never seen her. She starts saying.

Somebody Hooyo: waryaa wiilka so and so miyaad tahay.

Abaay Abaay: Haa. Wiilkiis
Ayaan ahay.

I thought she was gonna be on some talk shit asking where i was and shit.

This woman with balls of steel starts to chop it up with me infront of her teenage daughters.

Somebody hooyo: Abaay Abaay hooyadaa makaa soo donaa?

Abaay Abaay: :what1: come again please.

Somebody hooyo: hooyadaa makaa soo donaa.

Abaay Abaay: actually hooyo xaley maxeey daheysey naag guri leh marabtaa Abaay Abaay.
Maxaa isku haysaa adiga?

:sass2:

Somebody hooyo: Aniga xataa guri baan heystaa Abaay Abaay. Mise age keyga ayaa igu diideysaa? Rag baad tahay dumar kale waa guursan kartaa.

Abaay Abaay: Allah! Waa shactiro badan tahay walaal.
:russ:

Now thats not what was the highlight of the night. I subconsciously started checking out the Eedo. She was more pretty than even her daughters and she had a fat ass. As soon as she said aan ku guursado. I looked at her ass for like a good 5 seconds. It wasnt on purpose i swear. I was like isku xishood waryaa. I was kinda embarrassed coz usually women dont catch me staring at them They all saw me. The daughters were giving me some bad looks.
:mjlol:

One of the daughters was like my mom was just joking with u.

I said to her. Im finna be your step daddy lil mama. Your hooyo got the hots for Abaay Abaay.:russ:

Muji

VIP
ED385507-DFAF-4543-BCBE-62EBD573B524.gif

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Yikes if she is like that in front of her daughters, who knows what she is getting up to lowkey

:tacky:

Be sure to wear protection

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yikes if she is like that in front of her daughters, who knows what she is getting up to lowkey

:tacky:

Be sure to wear protection
She is a woman with balls of steel. She saw a yoing nigga and shot her shot with me. It was a huge turn on. Her daughters learnt a huge lesson last night.

So, last night was my first night of many in san Diego in 2 years. I was walking to the masjid at isha prayer, i was walking out the gate when i saw a somali mom that couldnt be older than 40 with her two teenage daughters walking behind her.

So, im taking my time walking checking my messages when she tells me to walk faster.i look back and its her. I just gave her some space so she could walk past but she doesnt and walks with me to the masjid. I dont know this woman, never seen her. She starts saying.

Somebody Hooyo: waryaa wiilka so and so miyaad tahay.

Abaay Abaay: Haa. Wiilkiis
Ayaan ahay.

I thought she was gonna be on some talk shit asking where i was and shit.

This woman with balls of steel starts to chop it up with me infront of her teenage daughters.

Somebody hooyo: Abaay Abaay hooyadaa makaa soo donaa?

Abaay Abaay: :what1: come again please.

Somebody hooyo: hooyadaa makaa soo donaa.

Abaay Abaay: actually hooyo xaley maxeey daheysey naag guri leh marabtaa Abaay Abaay.
Maxaa isku haysaa adiga?

:sass2:

Somebody hooyo: Aniga xataa guri baan heystaa Abaay Abaay. Mise age keyga ayaa igu diideysaa? Rag baad tahay dumar kale waa guursan kartaa.

Abaay Abaay: Allah! Waa shactiro badan tahay walaal.
:russ:

Now thats not what was the highlight of the night. I subconsciously started checking out the Eedo. She was more pretty than even her daughters and she had a fat ass. As soon as she said aan ku guursado. I looked at her ass for like a good 5 seconds. It wasnt on purpose i swear. I was like isku xishood waryaa. I was kinda embarrassed coz usually women dont catch me staring at them They all saw me. The daughters were giving me some bad looks.
:mjlol:

One of the daughters was like my mom was just joking with u.

I said to her. Im finna be your step daddy lil mama. Your hooyo got the hots for Abaay Abaay.:russ:
Habos are learning.
:deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts