EXCLUSIVE I'm going undercover to see what the Minnesota jiis wants from me.

You might be on to something, how can he bend it that high up?

giphy.gif

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What does he want from you? Where's the video?

@Grigori Rasputin
The jiis is beefing with a truck driver. Also jiis has pics of a lot of naked Somali girls doing siigo because jiis gets the videos and images from a mobile phone repair guy that copies the images and videos from girls iclouds iphone when they bring in phone.

Last edited:
The jiis is beefing with a truck driver. Also jiis gas pics of a lor of naked Somali gitls doing siigo because jiis gets the videos and images from a mobile phone repair guy that copies the images and videos from girls iclouds iphone when they bring in phone.
tell that do the police and start working with them and go undercover get these idiots to jail.

The jiis is beefing with a truck driver. Also jiis gas pics of a lot of naked Somali girls doing siigo because jiis gets the videos and images from a mobile phone repair guy that copies the images and videos from girls iclouds iphone when they bring in phone.
Damn nigga is extorting girls with nudes as well :susp: Reer minnihopeless are qasaaro wallahi. How does a fucking cripple have the streets shook:shookgabre:

I'm back temporarily to finalize some banking stuff. You think i would enjoy living in USA? Lol if I kept staying here i would end up on gunmemorial.org this place is crazy.
Get out while you can sxb as things will not get better since cadans are wilding out

The jiis is beefing with a truck driver. Also jiis has pics of a lot of naked Somali girls doing siigo because jiis gets the videos and images from a mobile phone repair guy that copies the images and videos from girls iclouds iphone when they bring in phone.
Damn never leave anything that can go againist you

Good luck.

I don't think he knows how to write in English so I doubt he would be on here, unless he pays someone to type for him while he monitors them. His life should be turned into a movie.
Nope as i have met him many times and staying clear is the best way to avoid them

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Nope as i have met him many times and staying clear is the best way to avoid them
He gave me a lil 100 bill to help him complain about some Somali truck driver. I took the bill and didn't help lol because he hit on my sister before so he effectively repaid for dare hitting on my sister in Facebook.

He gave me a lil 100 bill to help him complain about some Somali truck driver. I took the bill and didn't help lol because he hit on my sister before so he effectively repaid for dare hitting on my sister in Facebook.
Loool was he a smooth flirter to her too