I'm going to talk to a potential spouse day after tomorrow. What advice to would you give me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't a non existent one. I said my minimum standard is 2.8. Meaning 2.8++. It still needs to be big enough for pompoir.
2.8 is a baby dick lmao. Even indans can do better and those guys are considered below average. Tell him to bounce if he's below 7(higher end of average). You have the right to orgasm.:trumpsmirk:

Ask him if you and him can go down to the sherrif’s office to see if he has a criminal record. Also ask him to give you his credit report.

If he is from Canada ask him does he take a shower in Hennessy

If he is from third world UK ask him does he live with his hooyo and is he gonna have his future wedding on a Wednesday. Also ask him if he ever ordered something from Amazon and if it was a combat knife
Ask him if his family has a history of mental health or autism.

Poor guy probably gunna get cucked or worse divorce
I have an asian friend who after taking my advice went from 5 inches to 8 inches from jelqing. I swear soon geeljires will be the butt of every micropenis joke if they don't step up their game. How can even cadaan and asians know the secret to getting an african penis and geeljires are to lazy to search this stuff up or perhaps they aren't ashamed of having a small penis.

:bell:

I have an asian friend who after taking my advice went from 5 inches to 8 inches from jelqing. I swear soon geeljires will be the butt of every micropenis joke if they don't step up their game. How can even cadaan and asians know the secret to getting an african penis and geeljires are to lazy to search this stuff up or perhaps they aren't ashamed of having a small penis.

:bell:
What is jelqing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending