I'm going to learn python in a month

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is my first major challenge of 2021. I won't sit on the fence, I will get it done. In a month's time I will be able to call myself a programmer.

:salute:

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
This is my first major challenge of 2021. I won't sit on the fence, I will get it done. In a month's time I will be able to call myself a programmer.

:salute:
python alone will not make you land a job. learn web development language HTML instead where you can work at home and save money deadass :fittytousand:

HTML isn't really a programming language walal
Dareth is a legend
1609646671360.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
python alone will not make you land a job. learn web development language HTML instead where you can work at home and save money deadass :fittytousand:
I agree with the first part, but the rest is iffy.

HTML alone isn't a language and you can learn it in 30 mins.

I'd also add javascript, java, C++, C# and CSS as languages.

Understanding APA .Net is good. .NET Framework and .NET Core.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:what1:
it isn't even a programming language waryaa and u can learn that shit in couple hours, no exaggeration.

anyways @sincity, set yourself a realistic expectation, and before you start, know what you wanna use it for.
forget a couple hours you can learn it in 45 mins top.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
is that true? what program do you use to learn it? how long is python gonna take?
45 mins is what it takes for you to know what you're doing in HTML, but of course it will take more to have full capability in it.

HTML requires no program, every webbrowser is an HTML compiler.

Go on about:blank in the chrome address bar and then go to inspect elemrnt. From there you can practice HTML, you'll get the hang of it in no time.

As for python, it depends on if you have previous coding experience. Go on a youtube tutorial online and follow along, you can learn in 8 hours. From there you need consistent practice and within a week you can call yourself a python programmer.

After you learn your first language it will take much less to learn new ones since you're already familiar with the practice.

45 mins is what it takes for you to know what you're doing in HTML, but of course it will take more to have full capability in it.

HTML requires no program, every webbrowser is an HTML compiler.

Go on about:blank in the chrome address bar and then go to inspect elemrnt. From there you can practice HTML, you'll get the hang of it in no time.

As for python, it depends on if you have previous coding experience. Go on a youtube tutorial online and follow along, you can learn in 8 hours. From there you need consistent practice and within a week you can call yourself a python programmer.

After you learn your first language it will take much less to learn new ones since you're already familiar with the practice.
I reccomend Codecademy to learn, its step by step and you go at your own pace

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I reccomend Codecademy to learn, its step by step and you go at your own pace
Codecademy is exactly what I was thinking of when I said 8 hours. I remember their C# tutorial was 4 hours, that one was a good one. They generally have in depth videos and format it in a way you know exactly how long each topic is covered and you can stop watching and come back the next day on the next topic.

Something like this should cost money, but luckily it’s up on the internet for free. Youtube is easily one of the best education sites.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I want to design a website then an app later on. what should I learn and where should I learn it from?
You need HTML, CSS and Javascript for a website.

for an app you need either Kotlin or Java for androids, but swift for ios apps. In terms of languages.

Trending

Latest posts