IM FUCKING fed up with HALAL MEAT stores marking up prices on us

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
horta why bother, I mean we all are hypocrites. We go to restaurants to dine on lamb chop at the Cheesecake Factory yet we frown upon buying meat from a regular grocery store.

These piece of shit Halal stores are thieves who markup prices on us just because we are beholden to them.

I got me a Sam’s club card and now I’ve decided to buy Pork.

#SomaliaKills

Me when the Muslim workers at grocery stores see me purchasing regular beef and lead me to the halal section

giphy (1).gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im tired of them, they give five piece of chicken for 6 dollars wtf os going on.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A gallon milk $5 200% inflation for somalinimo:deadrose:

:drakelaugh::lolbron::deadmanny:

Dates that are $4 at Walmart is now $9 at the Somali Xalaal am I been punished for being Somali and for brining my business to them. And why is the store so disheveled and disorganized.

#SomaliaKills

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Forget the money, how come they never have a good steak? I’m tired of their “philly steak” :gucciwhat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My local supermarket caters to a large immigrant demographic, so they have a Halaal section and I buy a lot for cheap specially chicken breast and . There's also another Somali Halaal store that's really good with prices and quality of the meat. I am covered in that area, my problem with many Somali stores is the customer service and random customers not respecting the line/wait time. Besides that, I always leave satisfied :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's with the hashtag?

It is self-explanatory. Have you heard any scientific breakthrough coming out of Somalia or you hear the death of a prominent person and some massive deaths at once ?

Therefore I’m warning idiots from Western peaceful countries to quit playing yourself by going there and pretending that it’s safe.

#SomaliaKill

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My local supermarket caters to a large immigrant demographic, so they have a Halaal section and I buy a lot for cheap specially chicken breast and . There's also another Somali Halaal store that's really good with prices and quality of the meat. I am covered in that area, my problem with many Somali stores is the customer service and random customers not respecting the line/wait time. Besides that, I always leave satisfied :)

Don’t you have anything real tangible truthful real life things to say. Do you live in a Utopia?

#SomaliaKills

NotMyL

VIP
Arab halal stores and delis are expensive but they're elite. If you have any Lebanese owned places, check those out instead.
We have those but I really like supporting our people, it would be nice if they can learn from other ajnabi Halals:stopit:

NotMyL

VIP
Well if you want steak besides freeze burned philly cut in a plastic bag your gonna have to venture out lol
:mjcry:

There’s a south Asian halal in Burnsville, been there once a while ago, it smelled weird but they had more variety than our Somali halals. Btw why you fronting you probably get all your meats from Dur Dur :mjpls: