I'm friendzone or not ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's been a few weeks that I have a new colleague, I tried to flirt with her today
I wanted to ask her if she was interested in me, at lunchtime I told her "Listen, if you're single, would you like to have a bite to eat with me? I have discount tickets for the restaurant. seafood at the edge of the national"

She replied "Sorry I'm not interested"
Then I retorted "And ladies?" looking at her breasts, but she wasn't laughing.

It's over ?

It's been a few weeks that I have a new colleague, I tried to flirt with her today
I wanted to ask her if she was interested in me, at lunchtime I told her "Listen, if you're single, would you like to have a bite to eat with me? I have discount tickets for the restaurant. seafood at the edge of the national"

It's over ?
Just stop bro, just stop. I am warning women, come within 15 feet of Elyazzzzzzz then y'all are getting sent to heaven. I'm joining you, even being halfway around the world from this guy is already giving me cancer.

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It's over ?

We need a female version of you, most of your threads are downplayed/ignored because you are a nigga and Sspot niggas flock to female threads.

I bet all your non-fictional threads would be trending all the time if you are were a chick, tell your little sister to sign up or something.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

It's over ?

You're not friend zoned
She's just not interested

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Tell her "Let's go for drinks (on me) after-work. We got to catch up on the project." Works like a charm. You got think fish for sale isn't worth rice prices. Know the situation value.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Now-a-days people lose interest very fast.
Sure, that lady maybe infatuated with you at first hard only for a short time before her eye sights set elsewhere.

What in heavens name, have we all gone mad? For us male, it's not sensible, dating before arrangement is for outsiders/ajnabi. NOT FOR OUR FAVOURS
Many females don't mind their suitable options or doing things in their best favor.
(Such as a woman being a polygamous cheater. The infidelity is demonically heathen.)

Eventually, those that has their loyalties tied elsewhere are of no use to prolong any flings with. Leave that to the gaalo to have their way. Those of us in the truth know better.

Trending