I'm Finished.....Adeer Old Enough To Be My Dad Called Me......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well in that case, I won't knock down your aspirations, kkk. Keep hustling walaal

Boat Yacht GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Y'all got the him stressed :wowsweat:

He never says anything bad, but the moment something rare slips out, y'all on his neck. War inanka iska daa:mjpls:
๐ŸคฃHad to put on my duq glasses for dat shit kkkkkkkk nigga had me saying iyaaaaaa like some habar๐Ÿคฃwhen he joined nigga use to get rasaased for acting like a bot running on an obsolete software niggas couldn't fathom how consistent he was with his positivity comments.

๐ŸคฃHad to put on my duq glasses for dat shit kkkkkkkk nigga had me saying iyaaaaaa like some habar๐Ÿคฃwhen he joined nigga use to get rasaased for acting like a bot running on an obsolete software niggas couldn't fathom how consistent he was with his positivity comments.

I once commented that to him, but the moment I posted it, I regretted it as I saw more of his posts. It's hard to believe how positive someone can be. Waa cajiib and unheard of irl :ohhh:

Yaraye

VIP
I've noticed that older men hate being called abti/adeer by younger women. I started to notice it when i was around 20. Why tf do they think a young woman will address them like they are in the same generation?:mindblown: Look, if you are older than 35, you are abti/adeer to me. I'm not calling you by your name nor calling you walaal, you are too old.

No offense but if the pfp is actually your picture than you look oldโ€ฆ..

Like I have a uncle whoโ€™s around his mid 50s, similar facial features but he looks younger lol

Trending

Latest posts