I'm extremely overweight and hoping to go back to Somalia.

Just noticed how overweight i am, i was asked if I'm 30 due to my figure and weight. I've been so focused on education I forgot my body, i had a scare with the doctor who said i have high blood pressure and am 10 years , biologically, older.

I am going to spend a few months in the motherland and hopefully can get a fresh start. I am crying right now :).

Apollo

VIP
Just noticed how overweight i am, i was asked if I'm 30 due to my figure and weight. I've been so focused on education I forgot my body, i had a scare with the doctor who said i have high blood pressure and am 10 years , biologically, older.

I am going to spend a few months in the motherland and hopefully can get a fresh start. I am crying right now :).

Moving to Somalia won't help you lose weight as they eat high carb food there and there aren't many gyms. The intense sun will also put you off from outdoors activities. Also, as a diasporan you will be constantly invited to elaborate qados by relatives.

Just hit the gym where you are now and start counting your calories with a calorie tracking app.

Moving to Somalia won't help you lose weight as they eat high carb food there and there aren't many gyms. The intense sun will also put you off from outdoors activities. Also, as a diasporan you will be constantly invited to elaborate qados by relatives.

Just hit the gym and start counting your calories with a calorie tracking app.
I'm going to live with my grandfather in the mountains, the only food we ate was rice and camel meat and I lost tonnes. I am an addict lol.

Apollo

VIP
I'm going to live with my grandfather in the mountains, the only food we ate was rice and camel meat and I lost tonnes. I am an addict lol.

Once you get back to the West you will fall back to your old habits. It is better for you to learn to have a healthy lifestyle in the West for long term success as you will probably live there longer.

Once you get back to the West you will fall back to your old habits. It is better for you to learn to have a healthy lifestyle in the West for long term success as you will probably live there longer.

Yea , I have been diagnosed with ADHD and thus don't overeat when on medication. However the medication makes me dull as hell, i want to be able to start over and use the momentum to simply maintain my new weight.

Drink hot water and lemon first thing in the morning. Then wait for 30 mins before having anything else. This will flatten your tummy. Maybe do sit ups in that time?

Yea , I have been diagnosed with ADHD and thus don't overeat when on medication. However the medication makes me dull as hell, i want to be able to start over and use the momentum to simply maintain my new weight.

Try a ketogenic diet bro, I'm on it right now and I went from being obsessed with food to even forgetting to eat sometimes. I feel like I could fast for days and food has become somewhat of an inconvenience to me. Zero sugar cravings too

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When I was 25kg overweight. All I did was buy an food/weight scale, only eat food I cooked and counted my calories. Plus, exercise 3 time a week. Even with a few cheat days and skipping gym. About 4 to 5 months later I was back to healthy weight.

Trending

Latest posts