Im escaping the matrix

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Stop fetishizing self-improvement
You're not "escaping the matrix", you're just a lazy ass nigga

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
3rd weekly update i recently started going gym my first few days were rough as i mostly walked around playing with the gym equipment and then sometime later a guy noticed i was a newbie and started teaching me the proper form (which i researched but sadly did not help me much in the gym)and basic gym etiquette such as not sitting on benches that others are using (thats how our conversation started) he also advised i start small i could barely lift ther 8kg dumbells and my curls were 15 kg max and thats when i realised i was full of arrogance thinking i can curl/lift anything 20kg and above but to be honest after all of that i became less arrogance and started to notice my bodies limits and that i must work harder on my form and technique to see some gains thats the physical part done now mental alright so i have gotten much more resilient to junk food and other bad things i still am staying strict to my diet which the gym and the diet im on combined makes me feel much better and happier as well i smile and laugh more and i am more positive i know this is the recent start of my journey but i am loving it i finnaly have a sense of purpose i am seeing a better version of myself day by day and slowly shedding off my weakness well thats all folks i know i dont got much to say but you get the general concept bye and take care :)

p.s(sorry for no pictures i promise i will show some in the weeks to come)

Great job man!

Do you mean curl 15kg as in with both hands or individual hand?

Stop fetishizing self-improvement
You're not "escaping the matrix", you're just a lazy ass nigga
Damn when i see people like you its like looking at a past version of myself a person who probably spends most of their time doing foolish things and picking fights for no reason but its alright to release your anger on me the frustration that you think you can never change or improve dont worry bro inshallah you will improve yourself and open your eyes like i did stay positive :)

Hello my fellow sspot users most of you probably dont know me since i rarely post threads or replies but i just want to tell you all a bit about myself i am a 17 year old unfit teen who spends his time watching netflix and surfing the internet i have become a couch potato i am always looked down upon by my peers and even by the people close to me i have severe anxiety issues and cannot even look someone in the eyes the internet has destroyed me making me addicted to its large array of substances i dont even want to look at myself a unfit unsocial and anxious boy i cant even call myself a man while all my friends around me worked out and lived normal lives i did not i struggle at school and at home my grades are dropping from A and B to C's and D's its a vicious cycle i go to school suffer go back home and suffer more on the web fullfilling my fantasies i got tired of it of myself and how i am wasting my life i even got small and mild suicidal thoughts that i should just end it all and that it would be better but then i stumbled across many famous motivators my first one being this guy called Hamza and after watching this video of his and the way he completely talked about how my life was it was enough from there i watched more and branched out my sources i started studying how to change my lifestyle and physical/mental health this then opened new things in me such as my religion i prayed my first dhur prayer in a long time and motivating me to become more religious i found andrew tate and i am planning to buy his hustler university course and begin my buisness dream that i had at a young age rn im sustaining myself with leaked andrew tate hustler university videos (also for anyone wondering that i support andrew tate i do not support some of his views and beliefs a motto i adopted of taking the good lessons instead of the bad) enough is enough i told myself today i will change i hope to throw this weak and useless version of myself away meaning i will quit the internets useless things for a while meaning i will quit this for a while but someday i will be back sometimes and post my progress reviews here and inshallah one day post some pics and vids of my results on here as well goodbye and wish me luck (also i will only reply today tomorrow i am gone)
Gym~
-calculate bmi and bmr, track calories on cronometer if your above 25 (bmi) go on a light deficit of -250cal if your below 15 (bmi) go on a light surplus of 250cal.
-strength routine for 4-6 months then switch to a hypertrophy routine (3/4 day split)
-get your form sorted watch videos and ask for advice from people who look big they’re very friendly.
-cardio 2hours minimum a week, great for skin and overall health
-abs as much as you want
-track progress

Pace yourself in the gym and other areas in general, if you do too much at once you’ll gas out. Pick 1 habit to change/add a week if that gets too much 1 every 2 weeks… it compounds overtime.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@your_average_farax at your age always try to hit 10k steps a day or very near that number. You can enable a foot tracker on your phone or purchase an smartwatch. This below should be what you get on average a day.

View attachment 249325

Average person only gets between 3 & 4k steps in a day. You're barely burning any calories like that. If you want to see the weight come off you you'll need to be active. Take an 30 min long walk outside in the weekdays instead of playing video games or surfing the web wallahi the fat will burn off quick.
During 2022, I walked 13,000 steps a day on average. The year before it was 15,000.

how do people only walk 3-4k? Their Fat asses need to get up
:damn:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Damn when i see people like you its like looking at a past version of myself a person who probably spends most of their time doing foolish things and picking fights for no reason but its alright to release your anger on me the frustration that you think you can never change or improve dont worry bro inshallah you will improve yourself and open your eyes like i did stay positive :)
Just saying improving yourself is a fairly normal activity

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
During 2022, I walked 13,000 steps a day on average. The year before it was 15,000.

how do people only walk 3-4k? Their Fat asses need to get up
:damn:
same here, i was averaging 20k in the summer at one point.

Use to hit up the track field and walk for like 2 hours after work

4th weekly update (damn its already a month and a week gone how time flies) i have been seeing minor improvements since my grind my muscles are a bit more bigger and i gained more weight (this is good since im on a bulk) and with consistent training and sticking to my diet my wellbeing is improving a lot i am a lot more positive and active and i barely spend time on electronic devices i just go to school leave school hit the gym go home do some school work and sleep i am completely cut off from the digital world (except for here at the end of each week) i think that this month was a god start my wellbeing is good and now i look mildly approachable other than that there is not much else to report my life is kind of on track

5th weekly update not much tbh just got more gains and recently getting more self confidence as well as just my senses sharpening like crazy looking back its been a month and i made some good progress and i hope to keep pushing and striving for more so i will prob not be able to give weekly updates and randomly like 2 or 1 month later give updates as i want to further sever my ties with the internet and focus on myself

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
5th weekly update not much tbh just got more gains and recently getting more self confidence as well as just my senses sharpening like crazy looking back its been a month and i made some good progress and i hope to keep pushing and striving for more so i will prob not be able to give weekly updates and randomly like 2 or 1 month later give updates as i want to further sever my ties with the internet and focus on myself
Proud of you , Neo

Trending