Im escaping the matrix

Hello my fellow sspot users most of you probably dont know me since i rarely post threads or replies but i just want to tell you all a bit about myself i am a 17 year old unfit teen who spends his time watching netflix and surfing the internet i have become a couch potato i am always looked down upon by my peers and even by the people close to me i have severe anxiety issues and cannot even look someone in the eyes the internet has destroyed me making me addicted to its large array of substances i dont even want to look at myself a unfit unsocial and anxious boy i cant even call myself a man while all my friends around me worked out and lived normal lives i did not i struggle at school and at home my grades are dropping from A and B to C's and D's its a vicious cycle i go to school suffer go back home and suffer more on the web fullfilling my fantasies i got tired of it of myself and how i am wasting my life i even got small and mild suicidal thoughts that i should just end it all and that it would be better but then i stumbled across many famous motivators my first one being this guy called Hamza and after watching this video of his and the way he completely talked about how my life was it was enough from there i watched more and branched out my sources i started studying how to change my lifestyle and physical/mental health this then opened new things in me such as my religion i prayed my first dhur prayer in a long time and motivating me to become more religious i found andrew tate and i am planning to buy his hustler university course and begin my buisness dream that i had at a young age rn im sustaining myself with leaked andrew tate hustler university videos (also for anyone wondering that i support andrew tate i do not support some of his views and beliefs a motto i adopted of taking the good lessons instead of the bad) enough is enough i told myself today i will change i hope to throw this weak and useless version of myself away meaning i will quit the internets useless things for a while meaning i will quit this for a while but someday i will be back sometimes and post my progress reviews here and inshallah one day post some pics and vids of my results on here as well goodbye and wish me luck (also i will only reply today tomorrow i am gone)

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Don't fall into the red pill myth, these guys take advantage of people in your situation by scamming them by selling them these courses and books, You need to socalize more and go out meeting new people. Staying home all day by yourself aint it cause your thoughts are going to eat you alive. It happened to me during quarantine I just kept overthinking and almost went into a depression loop. You're only 17 you shouldn't be closed off and only rely on the internet at your age. Hit the gym, keep a healthy lifestyle and focus on your studies since you're about to enter university and begin your journey to become successful. You're about the enter your prime years make it worth something.

Also if you masturbate go on nofap it'll help with your anxiety, good luck sxb

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Good luck dawg. Find some likeminded motivated people, helps to have support group to turn changes into habits and lifestyle, masjid probably good place to meet good folks

My two cents don’t waste money on hustler university. If his money making skills were so great he wouldn’t be charging you for these so called classes and sitting in jail. Go to actual university with real degree you can use in life

Good luck dawg. Find some likeminded motivated people, helps to have support group to turn changes into habits and lifestyle, masjid probably good place to meet good folks

My two cents don’t waste money on hustler university. If his money making skills were so great he wouldn’t be charging you for these so called classes and sitting in jail. Go to actual university with real degree you can use in life
Don't fall into the red pill myth, these guys take advantage of people in your situation by scamming them by selling them these courses and books, You need to socalize more and go out meeting new people. Staying home all day by yourself aint it cause your thoughts are going to eat you alive. It happened to me during quarantine I just kept overthinking and almost went into a depression loop. You're only 17 you shouldn't be closed off and only rely on the internet at your age. Hit the gym, keep a healthy lifestyle and focus on your studies since you're about to enter university and begin your journey to become successful. You're about the enter your prime years make it worth something.

Thankyou for the advice guys i just took a walk 30 mins ago it felt good im taking small steps rn and i will do more research on whether hustlers university and its red pill stuff is worth it

Hello my fellow sspot users most of you probably dont know me since i rarely post threads or replies but i just want to tell you all a bit about myself i am a 17 year old unfit teen who spends his time watching netflix and surfing the internet i have become a couch potato i am always looked down upon by my peers and even by the people close to me i have severe anxiety issues and cannot even look someone in the eyes the internet has destroyed me making me addicted to its large array of substances i dont even want to look at myself a unfit unsocial and anxious boy i cant even call myself a man while all my friends around me worked out and lived normal lives i did not i struggle at school and at home my grades are dropping from A and B to C's and D's its a vicious cycle i go to school suffer go back home and suffer more on the web fullfilling my fantasies i got tired of it of myself and how i am wasting my life i even got small and mild suicidal thoughts that i should just end it all and that it would be better but then i stumbled across many famous motivators my first one being this guy called Hamza and after watching this video of his and the way he completely talked about how my life was it was enough from there i watched more and branched out my sources i started studying how to change my lifestyle and physical/mental health this then opened new things in me such as my religion i prayed my first dhur prayer in a long time and motivating me to become more religious i found andrew tate and i am planning to buy his hustler university course and begin my buisness dream that i had at a young age rn im sustaining myself with leaked andrew tate hustler university videos (also for anyone wondering that i support andrew tate i do not support some of his views and beliefs a motto i adopted of taking the good lessons instead of the bad) enough is enough i told myself today i will change i hope to throw this weak and useless version of myself away meaning i will quit the internets useless things for a while meaning i will quit this for a while but someday i will be back sometimes and post my progress reviews here and inshallah one day post some pics and vids of my results on here as well goodbye and wish me luck (also i will only reply today tomorrow i am gone)
Hustlers university is a scam, all the stuff he says is probably simple easy stuff u can figure out

Simple put, the base level of what some of these guys teach is alright, exercise make connections cut out negative stuff, leave it at that, don't watch there content, 90% of it has got to do with women or being a masculine man, none of that matters, women and what other ppl percieve you to be is irrelevant.

This is all things that nigga hamza preaches in his videos. Some of his views are pretty problematic lakiin he's pretty tame compared to other red pillers like Andrew Tate or Kevin Sammuels he's like 50/50 nacas & normal.

Last edited:
Bicep-Training.jpg
biceps-workouts..jpg
9daf652ec06d3938172c664ccd9f5f63.jpg
ab-exercises-chart.jpg

@your_average_farax at your age always try to hit 10k steps a day or very near that number. You can enable a foot tracker on your phone or purchase an smartwatch. This below should be what you get on average a day.

Screenshot_20230117-231248_Samsung Health.jpg

Average person only gets between 3 & 4k steps in a day. You're barely burning any calories like that. If you want to see the weight come off you you'll need to be active. Take an 30 min long walk outside in the weekdays instead of playing video games or surfing the web wallahi the fat will burn off quick.

@your_average_farax at your age always try to hit 10k steps a day or very near that number. You can enable a foot tracker on your phone or purchase an smartwatch. This below should be what you get on average a day.

View attachment 249325

Average person only gets between 3 & 4k steps in a day. You're barely burning any calories like that. If you want to see the weight come off you you'll need to be active. Take an 30 min long walk outside in the weekdays instead of playing video games or surfing the web wallahi the fat will burn off quick.
Thank you so much for sharing with me bro also a quick question does lifting weights mess up your spine?

Thank you so much for sharing with me bro also a quick question does lifting weights mess up your spine?
No problem man & it shouldn't mess up your spine if you're liftingproperly. Don't do weights that you know are too heavy for you. All the huge guys at the gym started off small too. No 35 lbs bicep curl bumbles as your starting weight for example.

As promised my weekly updates on my progress to be honest i did not do much this week as it was mostly a prep/prediction week (i guess that personality test was right) due to my high levels of "prudency" i mostly watched some more hamza as well as videos about form and gym etiquette as well as making routines and practicing good habits e.g making my bed or brushing my teeth i also started to take cold showers in advance as you guys know im a student and rn in my summer holidays i think i am in my last week of my holiday so yeah i also started eating cleaner and finnaly got a proper diet as well as a gym routine I got a gym membership now overall i started going outside more and and doing walks like @Danakiil advised overall it was mostly prep testing out the excercises that i will soon to be doing and overall boosting myself with motivation
p.s: About the Hustlers university thing i will set plans for that aside as i realised that i have to give my body and performance at school my full attention as i think that enrolling into it will put much more load on my day to day activities (and i dont want that)

Alright what you have been waiting for (it took me many attempts into talking myself into it) Pictures!

1674218834671.jpeg
1674218969943.jpeg
1674219039107.jpeg
1674219129915.jpeg

Its not much i know but it can give you guys a slight insight on how i am doing on my progress my purpose in giving these daily updates is to motivate others on this site who are probably in the same situation i am :)

(Quick question is that protein powder Gold standard?)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Exercise, but also practice talking to people more, the more you avoid talking to people the worse your social skills get.
10000000000000000% agreed.

Socializing is very important. I'm actually trying to get out as much as I can and try to join back diff clubs.

I feel like the lockdowns did a lot of damage to our general EQ.

3rd weekly update i recently started going gym my first few days were rough as i mostly walked around playing with the gym equipment and then sometime later a guy noticed i was a newbie and started teaching me the proper form (which i researched but sadly did not help me much in the gym)and basic gym etiquette such as not sitting on benches that others are using (thats how our conversation started) he also advised i start small i could barely lift ther 8kg dumbells and my curls were 15 kg max and thats when i realised i was full of arrogance thinking i can curl/lift anything 20kg and above but to be honest after all of that i became less arrogance and started to notice my bodies limits and that i must work harder on my form and technique to see some gains thats the physical part done now mental alright so i have gotten much more resilient to junk food and other bad things i still am staying strict to my diet which the gym and the diet im on combined makes me feel much better and happier as well i smile and laugh more and i am more positive i know this is the recent start of my journey but i am loving it i finnaly have a sense of purpose i am seeing a better version of myself day by day and slowly shedding off my weakness well thats all folks i know i dont got much to say but you get the general concept bye and take care :)

p.s(sorry for no pictures i promise i will show some in the weeks to come)

Trending

Latest posts