I'm done with xalimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
To get a plat thread here u need to chat shit about xalimos very sad how people are hungry for plat threads.:mjlol:

They would do ANYTHING except make interesting content.

Isn't that what u always try to do with the faaraxs on here? U are literally the worst troll this site has had in a long time.

Oh come on I can’t be the worst. What about that love and light guy who posts about circumcision every month?

They would do ANYTHING except make interesting content.

Oh come on I can’t be the worst. What about that love and light guy who posts about circumcision every month?
Haha most people usually ignore that fool for the most part. But u for some reason always manage to get a plat thread despite making the same type of fucking threads almost everyday. :noneck:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can't deal with midget children to say the least:susp:
umm-no-ru-paul-gif.gif

Muji

VIP
U know we have always had a great relationship with each other on this forum abaayo.

Let's say u start teaching me some stuff 12 pm (UK time) every Saturday & Sunday's.

What do u say? :gaasdrink:

It’s a deal but I’m not sure there is much to teach.

You just build a loyal audience who love to hate watch you (yes that’s a thing) and then you continue to give them what the need.

It’s a deal but I’m not sure there is much to teach.

You just build a loyal audience who love to hate watch you (yes that’s a thing) and then you continue to give them what the need.
I already have a decent amount of fools who "love to hate, watch me"

But I guess I need few more people to be my loyal audience.

Anyways thanks for the advice maacanto. :salute:

i am not feel the xalimo species anymore, so i am going to do the ultimate betrayal by marrying Ethiopian women oo naaso taagtaagan leh :banderas:. hey @Emily do me a favor link me up with Ethiopian girl, all the Ethiopian girls i have seen so far are good looking.
my g @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you were right sxb these xalimiod are finished :salute:
why bro??

somali girls have abs

somali girls have fat asses and fine hair and big boobs.

somali girl are light skin.

somali girls have a smooth skin

somali girls are not angry and crazy

somali girls are obedient

??

why hate on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts